Heart-Ache

Y/N: Please listen to the song while reading!
Secret POV:
I watch Camilo and yn, frowning. The two of them had kissed. I walk away, tears pooling in my eyes.
  I still remember, the third of June.
  That was when I met yn. She was absolutely wonderful. An amazing person. The kindest personality. She had the sweetest smile ever, the most beautiful face...she gave me one of her dresses, said it looked better on me than it did her. I smiled at her, then she smiled back. She made me feel like I was something in the world. She had me mesmerized.
   I had never been so happy. She became my best friend. She was perfect. Until she met Camilo. Oh Camilo. The town flirt.
  'She wouldn't fall for him~' I told myself. Oh, how wrong I was. I watched her eyes as he walks by. What a sight for sore eyes. They way they looked into each other's eyes. The way she smiled when she saw him. That was when my sister noticed also. I decided that yn's happiness matters more than mine, and so did Camilo's. So, me and my sister planned to get the two of them together.
  But, when I saw the two of them kiss, I felt foolish, jealous.
  'Why would she ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty...'
  My heart burned as I had watched the two from a distance. How could I hate Camilo? He's such an angel.
  'But then again kinda wish he were dead...'
  I walk home to Casita, grab one of Mamá's arepas, and go to lay in my bed. I go to sleep, tears silently streaking down my face.
  She gave me her dress, it's just polyester, but you like him better...