Chapter 01

A/N: Thank you so much for giving a chance to this story! This is my second fanfiction and I'm happy to say, that this story would feature jeongtae.

Enjoy!

Chapter 01: First Day

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

Year 2018

"Taehyung! Are you excited for today's first day of school?!"

I turned to see who owns that active and lively voice. And my lips automatically formed into a wide smile, when I saw my pretty best friend.

Yoo Jeongyeon, yeah, that's the name.

W-wait what, did I just say pretty? As in beautiful, gorgeous, or any words that is having the same meaning as pretty?

Oh well, I'm planning to take back my compliment, but nah. There's some truth in it anyway, so what's the point?

I giggled at her. "Of course, idiot. We're still classmates, are we?" I asked, and shaked her shoulders. "Hey, tell me."

She rolled her eyes, and smirked. "Oh, thank goodness! Of course!"

"Really---"

"Of course not!" She bursted into laugher, while holding her tummy. I frowned at her.

"What?" I asked and I pouted. But she didn't answer. "Are you serious? Oh come on I still wanted you to be my classmate because you're so damn smart and I need someone who will let me copy her homework and her test I need you to sit beside me and I need to teach me---"

"H-hey, chill!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and bursted once again into laughter. "You're talking... nonstop."

I let out a sigh. "So, are you really serious?" I asked, not minding her sentiments about my nonstop talking earlier. I know, that woman loves to tease me. "Hmm?"

Aish, she's making me curious.

"Okay, just chill," she replied as she recovered from laughter. She took out her phone, and showed it right into my face. Hey! "Yes, we are classmates! Happy?"

Grade 10 - Section A (Rose)

4. Chou Tzuyu
11. Im Nayeon
13. Jeon Jungkook
16. Kim Dahyun
17. Kim Jennie
18. Kim Jisoo
19. Kim Taehyung
20. Kim Seokjin
23. Manoban, Lalisa
29. Park Chaeyoung
30. Park Jihyo
31. Park Jimin
43. Yoo Jeongyeon

I blinked many times as I stared at her face, trying to process what she showed me. Today, were currently at the tea shop. Spending some or a few minutes before going to school for our first day.

I smiled as I saw my name on the list, as well her hers and our other friends. I flicked her forehead, that made her flinch and glared at me. "H-hey, what is that for?!"