Chapter 02

Chapter 02: Former Crush

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

"Thank you for your delicious treat, Tae~"

I heard her told me and I just replied it with a smile. A genuine one. We continued walking and strolling around the campus. Aish, it's not yet time?!

"It's the first time you treated me something," she added, and fixed her glasses because of the sun. She squinted her eyes a bit, avoiding the sun, and I do the same. "What's with your coffee today, huh?"

Earlier before going here, we stopped in a coffee shop. I ordered some coffee, while she ordered her favorite tea. I think it's chamomile or something, earl grey? I don't exactly know.

Am I a fake friend?

Ah, delete that. Anyways, that's it. I wonder what's wrong with her, why is she asking me that question? Is there something odd in me today?

"Are you the real Taehyung?" She held my both shoulders that made me startled a little. Jeongyeon stared at my face, that make me look at the other direction. "Or, are you an alien, and you kidnapped my Taehyung?"

W-what? She's so weird right? And m-my Taehyung?

Hey, you don't own me!

I flicked her forehead, and she yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and speak. "Duh, of course I am. You're so weird huh, so tell me, what made you think that I'm not on my usual self?"

She let out a sigh, and peered arm on my shoulder, that made me startled a bit. "Okay, you want me to enumerate how?"

I nodded.

"First, you told me, that Jennie never crossed in your mind. Weird isn't it---"

"Because she's just my crush---"

"---but still, it's weird. You're weird." She cut my words short. Okay, girlie you won.

"Second, you blushed! I mean I saw you multiple times blushing because of the gorgeous, Jennie. But again, it's weird because she's not with us, but still your cheeks looks like someone slapped you because of its reddish color." She explained, like a teacher.

Okay, I don't get her point anymore! But it's obvious that she's pointing out that I'm weird this day. Eh?

"And lastly, you treated me street foods - which you never do. I mean, it's rare and you only treat me once in a blue moon it's because most of the time, I was the one who's treating you."

"You'll only treat me outside, when I forced you." She added, and it only make me rolled my eyes.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair. Jeongyeon glared at me. "Is that so?" She nodded and I snaked my arms on her shoulders. "Then, it doesn't make sense, nerd."