Chapter 13

A/N: I really have nothing to say, just enjoy this chapter.

Thank you!

Chapter 13: Hate and Selfish

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

"P-please make things up before it's too late."

Those were Nayeon's last words, before we parted ways last two days ago. Up until now, it's still bugging me.

"Taehyung hyung, come on! The event is about to start in no time!"

I felt Jungkook pulled my arms. Today is the day were the event would be held. I actually don't know what would I do, so I have no choice but the let him drag me with him.

"Aren't you excited to see Jeongyeon?" Jin hyung asked, while we are walking at the corridor. "I heard that our classmates once heard her voice. They admired her, and praised her."

I just simply smiled, and nodded. Even them, they probably hadn't heard her real voice. Maybe, the play that we did for the past years was just a bluff. Nevertheless, I already heard her singing 'Mirror'.

I fished my phone out, and I remembered that I recorded someone's conversation here. It was the Section B girls. Honestly, I really have no idea of reporting them to the guidance, but of course let me just keep this one. I might need this someday.

"Jeongyeon's voice really makes me fall deeper," I heard Jimin hyung mumbled, and I looked at him. He just closed his eyes and didn't bother to open it. Meanwhile, the two are squealing at each other. "But, I guess I'm not the lucky one."

We all turned to him, but in my surprise, he is just looking at me intently. Without any emotions at all. Jin hyung and Jungkook also looked at me. Confused. I shrugged.

A small smile surpressed on his lips, before he cut his gaze from me. We continued walking, and the oldest and the youngest started bickering at each other.

I remained silent. Wondering on what does is he trying to say.

* * *

Cheers and claps were surrounded around when the music stops. I can clearly recognize the performer. It was Wendy, one of the Section B students who mocked our section.

I honestly don't care about them. I mean, after what they did, do you expect me to cheer for them? I admit that Wendy nailed her performance, but that is not an exemption. But, as a polite and humble student, I also joined the students who were clapping.

If this is a contest, I can honestly say that the Wendy girl nailed and rocked the stage. Her stable and singing skills gives energy to the sleeping stage. But of course, that's enough. Compliments won't change the fact that they think of this event as a competition against us.