Chapter 06

Chapter 06: V

Chapter 06: V

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

"Hetti? Jeongyeon, are you alright?"

I slightly tapped my friend's shoulder as soon as we went out Jennie's house. Actually, it's been almost an hour since she's not speaking. She's just staring at nowhere. Probably, thinking of something.

And, as her best friend, I should check how's she doing.

"I'm fine, Tae." She smiled and looked away. "No need to check on me every minute passing by, because I can make sure to you that I'm still alive, and kicking."

Oh. I didn't even noticed that I've been literally asking her every other minute. Sorry, I'm just worried about her mood right now.

"You're lying to me," I said frankly, trying not to sound rude, or something that might offend her. She stopped, but she didn't face me. "Go on, you can tell me."

She finally faced me stared at me, and blinked a lot of times. It's either I have a dirt on my face, or I looked like a clown.

Or maybe, she's wondering if she heard it right, or she's just hallucinating. Wait, don't she trust me? Jeongyeon lowered her head down, then...

"HA! HA! HA!" She bursted into laughter and almost threw her head. I even received a light slap from her at my shoulder. Ouch. "Of course, I trust you, buddy!"

Oh wow, did she read my mind? Or, I wasn't being careful, to the point that I'm thinking out loud? My brow raised at her. "Hey, stop diverting the topic. Answer me."

Letting out a sharp sigh, she nodded. "Okay, okay fine," she once again stare at my eyes. Alright, I know that I'm so handsome, but no need to stare at me everytime. "I'm not in a good mood."

I nodded. Actually, I'm not convinced on what she told me, but I'd rather nod my head, than argue with her. I'll sure notice it, once I saw that something is not clicking.

"Hey, you know it's not fair," she opened up a topic, after 5 minutes of silence between us. That's great. "You're calling me the weirdest nickname that I've ever encountered in my whole useless life. And here I am, still calling you with your real name."

I couldn't help but to giggle. "Carbo sounds sucks. So, you couldn't blame me why I turned that shit down."

"Stop cursing will you!" She commented, and I acted like zipping my filthy mouth. "What nickname would you want me to call you?"

I smirked.

"Baby."

"No. You're not an infant."

Ugh! I think I almost suggested every nickname ---- that it turns out into endearment ---- in this world! Baby, sweetie, sweetheart, love, lovely, honey, honeybunch, honeybee... ugh! I couldn't think of any aside from Tae.