Chapter 14

A/N: Updating today, because I'll be dropping my next story together with Chapter 15 this coming Monday!

Chapter 14: Real Feelings

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

At the corridor...

"J-Jeongyeon..."

"T-Taehyung...?"

"A-are you---" but, I was stopped in halfway, when she speak. Directly meeting me in the eye.

"I'm alright," she said, and looked away. She wiped at her face. Maybe, a dirt, or her tears. "S-sorry."

Jeongyeon picked up her belongings (her books to be specific), and I helped her. She thanked me, and nodded.

"I-I'll get going. S-see you around."

"B-but wait---"

She turned around, and left me immediately. Is it just me? Or I literally felt a pang ay my chest. I chuckled at myself. Why would I stop her, if I'm not yet ready to talk to her?

But, on the other hand, I felt bad. I felt bad fro everything.

'I have no intentions of hurting your feelings, my Hetti. It's just that I need to spare myself away from you, because I need some time for myself.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hates me.

But, I hate myself more.

I find myself that I'm already lying on my bed. How did things turned up like this? What happened... to us?

To our relationship?

And to our friendship?

Friendship...

"I hate you! I hate you for making me feel this way!"

Those words felt a sting inside my chest. She has the right to hate me. Of course, it was my fault. There's no one to blame here, aside from me.

"You're so selfish!"

That line keeps on ringing inside my head. I've been asking myself, am I really selfish? If no, then why did I make things complicated?

I felt bad. What I have done to her was too much. I spare myself away from her, I was too selfish, to the point that I already forgot about her feelings, and what would she feel.

And lastly, I ran away... again.

I rested my head at the wall. Thankfully, my parents wasn't here. The tears that I've been holding on, and preventing from falling at the park earlier, suddenly falls down uncontrollably.