Chapter 04

A/N: So, how's the first 3 chapters so far? Uhm, just wanna know your thoughts/opinion.

Enjoy reading!

Chapter 04: Carbo and Hetti

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

Time, day and date check: August 9, 2018, Wednesday, 9:30 pm. Ah, it's so freaking boring! I want to do something.

Shit, I remembered what happened on the very first day of our classes. I want to forget about it! Ugh! It's hunting me day after day, and I couldn't think properly.

Her. It was her. My best friend's face kept on showing out of nowhere. I'm not drunk or using drugs, but that's the truth. Me myself also had no freaking idea.

What's with her water?

"Gosh, Taehyung!" I slapped myself using my own pillow. Yes, I'm immune. I always hurt myself. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

If my parents would be able to see how do I look, and how do I act this past few days, I'm sure that they'll find me crazy. Thank goodness, they're still working abroad.

And I'm all alone in this house.

So, what really happened that time?

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

August 6, 2018

Seeing and hearing them talking makes me, uhm, I don't know. Okay, for clarification: I have nothing against Jeong, or even Jimin hyung. Maybe, I'm just a bit tired today? Irritated? I don't fucking know!

Let's add that fact that they're still teasing the two. Alright, if the boys aren't my friends and the girls are hers, I might hate them so much.

But of course, they did nothing wrong, so why would I hate them. Maybe, their noises somehow irks me... a bit? Ugh!

If I show them that I'm irritated while they're in the middle of teasing braid and hyung, I'm sure they'll tease me also. You know, I'm still trying to beat those jealous accusations.

Our relationship is purely best friends.

Wait, why it doesn't sound good anymore?

"Ah, Jiminie is too shy to court... what's your name again?" The braided girl replied her name, and Jin hyung chuckled. He placed his hands on Jimin hyung.

"Ah yeah, Jeongyeon. Don't worry about our Jiminie, like what I'm saying earlier, he's just shy to court you." He winked at my spectacled friend.

Court, my ass. As if Jeongyeon would let anyone court her!

"Yes! I'm so happy that someone has an interest to our Jeongyeon!" Nayeon happily clapped her hands, and the girls seconded. "Girl, don't say no anymore, you're going to have a boyfriend!" She whispered, enough for me to hear.