Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Volunteer

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

It's already late and everyone is already here at the room. I really don't know, but after that scene in the dinner table, no one uttered any word. I felt like I ruined the mood.

I gently closed my eyes. Up until now, I'm still not sure if I'm just hallucinating or not. Based on what I saw earlier.

I really saw her... sad expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A good friend.

Well, no doubt, but Kim Jennie is really good in giving an advice. I mean, look, she can easily make friends, and make the atmosphere light and carefree.

In short, she's a friendly woman.

No doubt on why I used to liked this woman before. She's realistic. Sometimes, I couldn't read her. She's hard to read though.

"By the way, why are you here alone?" Jennie asked with a confused face, as she handed out a gummy worms. She offered them to me. "Want some?"

I shook my head. As for her question... "Well, I don't know if I have already told you this, but I just want to unwind, and clear things inside my head."

"O-oh... did I bother or disturb your silence and peace?" She asked, and I shook my head. Once again, she handed the gummy worms again. "Why don't you just give these to Jeongyeon?"

I blinked so hard, as my gaze went back to the gummy and to her face. Is she damn serious?! Does she really want me to gave her that?

"Having second-thoughts?" A mischievous smile curve upon her lips. "Like what I've said, you wouldn't able to fix things if you're not going to make a move."

She decided to eat the gummy worms because I couldn't give it to her.

"Running away is not the answer... Mr. Kim Taehyung," My name rolled in her mouth casually, as she heaved a sigh. "I can feel that you badly wanna talk to her... but, how are you going to do that, if you're distancing yourself away?"

She's right. Shame on me.

"Look at me, Taehyung," she said, in which I obliged. "I know that you two have a problem. So, that's why I'm here to help you out. I also treated the both of you as my casual friends."

I nodded. She's spitting facts though.

"If I were you, I'll stop running away. Especially, that there's a high possiblity that she might fall for someone else." Her words marked on my head.

I confusingly looked at her. Nervousness starting to build inside my system. "W-who?"

Her cat-eyes became sharp and serious. Honestly, Kim Jennie is intimidating when she does that. "Park Jimin."