Chapter 03

Chapter 03: Jealousy

(This chapter will feature Taehyung's point of view)

"Hello, Taehyung! Nice to see you again."

Yes, that's my former crush, Kim Jennie. I intentionally used the past tense, or the word 'former' because I no longer feel that I'm attracted to her. And that is why, for some reasons, I don't wanna be linked with her.

Ah, don't get the wrong idea. It's not like I have something against her, but I just don't like the idea of me being shipped with her, or anybody else. I just don't want to.

And besides, she likes Kai. So, there's no reason for this woman beside me to tease me using her, because starting today, it has no use.

"Hello too, Jennie. Nice meeting you too." I replied as the two of us exchange some greetings, and smiles. She's friendly, so no wonder why she noticed me.

She turned her back to me. I stared at her, as I was drown by a lot of thoughts lingering inside my head.

How should I describe her? Hmm, she's pretty, and a good and humble woman. I remembered the day that she run for the election in the president of the student government last year, she won. She even greeted her rival.

It's too rare to find someone like her. I mean, every one is unique though, so my opinion about her is very common.

So no wonder why many boys admired her so much - including me, myself, and I, but no, I can say that I'm not that attracted to her anymore - because everything about her is totally genuine.

She sat with her friends. I'm not sure what are their names. Let me guess? The girl with black hair is Jisoo? And next the girl with the blonde hair is Rosé? Lastly, I guess the girl with the bangs is Lisa, or I'm not pretty sure who are they, because I'm not good at names. I only knew their faces.

But, I must admit that her beauty is still on a roll-

"You got a crush on me, you're gotta fall for me~"

I automatically rolled my eyes. Okay, did I forgot to tell you that she's been singing that song for the-ugh! I lost count on it. She always do that, especially when Jennie is near beside me!

But, she's infront of me. Eh? Ugh!

See? I'm spitting nonsense again. And to tell you honestly, I hate it.

"Psst, I know you still like her," I saw Jeongyeon once again smirked at me. But, it's not the thing that she said that made my eyes wide open.

It's her smirk! Damn, w-why? SHE JUST SMIRKED! But why she looked so... attractive? Hello no! I blinked a lot of times and stared at her goddess-look face. I couldn't help, but my heart is pounding... f-fast, so fast...

No, it shouldn't.

I saw her smirk fell.

"H-hey, why are you staring at me as if you saw a ghost," I saw her worried expression, and at the same time a flabbergasted one. I couldn't help but to stare at her for a long time. I didn't blink. "H-hello?"