CHAPTER 4

THIRD PERSON POV

Today was the annual meeting of the Uchiha and the Shirazaki Clan. The event always happen twice a year where the main family and some selected branch family members attend, they discuss the matters, securing the friendships of each clan and get to know each other. It was basically a get together to strengthen the bond between the two powerful clans.

"Doesn't she look wonderful?" Mikoto gushed as she clasped her hands together. 'She definitely wants a daughter'. Itachi thought as he looked at Y/N and then at Katsumi. Y/N was wearing a kimono that was close to one that of a princess would probably wear.

Y/N IN KIMONO

But Y/N's face showed how annoyed she was to wear that dumb dress. For her it felt like she was seen weak, fragile little girl which was the last thing she wanted.

Katsumi noticed her sister's annoyed expression as she whispered "Hey Y/N, I was also dressed by Mother and Mikoto San" 

KATSUMI IN KIMONO

"Nee San, this is embarrassing, I am a shinobi" Y/N whined as she fluttered her long sleeves. Katsumi giggled "Shinobi should have some fun sometimes."

"Y-You look...beautiful, Y/N" Sasuke dumbly blurted out.

Itachi and Katsumi chuckled as Sasuke turned away his face with red tinted. Y/N looked away with slight pink cheeks but she did not waste this opportunity to tease him.

"Aww~~ Is Sasuke really complimenting me, the Shinobi world is coming to an end" Y/N said in a mock surprised way with her hands over her chest which earned a pout from him before they hooked their arms.