CHAPTER 6

THIRD PERSON POV

The academy's entrance ceremony was being held, Sasuke and Y/N were standing next to each other with few other students.

Sasuke noticed Y/N held no joy at the ceremony as a frown was plastered on her face. He nudged her shoulder as she looked at him with tired eyes "What happened?" 

"Nothing" Y/N muttered as she looked at the ground "Don't make that face. I know something is not right" Sasuke said.

Y/N's teared her gaze from the ground as she looked at Sasuke "Nee San nor Otou San is coming to the ceremony. Everyone is so busy" Sasuke smiled as he pointed at the back. Y/N looked where Sasuke was pointing and there she saw her Father standing next to Fugaku San. 

She looked at her father with her wide amethyst eyes but she noticed that he was looking down with closed eyes with an uninterested expression 'He did not want to be here' Y/N frowned as she bit her lip as she turned away.

꧁꧂

"So how is everything going on?" Fugaku asked as if not interested in the ceremony "Hm. I sent Katsumi to deal with the clan meetings and today I will be going on that mission soon after this is over" Hiroichi said as he looked at Y/N who was making her way towards the both of them with Sasuke by her side.

"Ah, Hiroichi San!" One of the academy instructors came over "It seems like it was just yesterday that you came for Katsumi's ceremony and she is her spitting image, young one" The man smiled down at Y/N who just came to greet her father.

"Katsumi is really a true prodigy, there hasn't been anyone like them, Katsumi and Itachi. They were a really good duo back at the academy"

'This is my ceremony, not Nee San' Y/N thought despondently as she faked a smile.

"You are too kind, Daikoku San. Thankyou for your help with both my daughters" Hiroichi camly spoke as he looked down at Y/N "Become a fine shinobi just like your older sister". Y/N looks down clenching her fist as her fake smile disappeared.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

"Shion San" Katsumi huffed. Both of them were having a sparring match as they panted heavily. Standing up properly, Shion grinned "Ha! How's that. I have got more wins than you"

Katsumi giggled before looking up as she was still on her knees. "You are right. Guess I lose" She deactivated her Mirangan.

"Well if you hadn't been so lost in your thought the outcome would have been different" Shion chuckled as she held her hand to help Katsumi.

"Huh! So you noticed" Katsumi grumbled.

Shion sighed with a smile and shook her head "Come on Katsumi, how long have I known you? I know what this is about" She opened her eyes and frowned. the two sat on the boulders by the waterfall as the sun began slowly setting "So I take it, it didn't go well"

Katsumi looked down on the ground "I am sorry, I did everything I could but the only thing I could accomplish was to delay the plan, I know Itachi also tried getting the same result"

"This is a coup planned by both the clans and it will be more difficult to stop it" Shion looked at her cousin "We always knew it wouldn't be easy to dissuade them. Their will to make this happen is much stronger than we anticipated. But delaying the plan is still a great result and you did it before Itachi" Shion said to encourage Katsumi.