CHAPTER 16

THIRD PERSON POV

"Y/N!!" A high pitched voice bellowed as she looked up to see Sakura who was smiling excitedly at her.

Y/N scratched her cheek in confusion wondering why Sakura was so excited. Y/N had a stoic expression with a big question mark on top of her head as she tilted her head slightly.

'Did something happen? Did Naruto die that made her so happy?' Y/N cluelessly thought whilst she gazed at Sakura with a blank expression despite her turmoil of confusion racking inside her head.

"Finally I don't have to protect Tazuna San alone. Y/N chan and Sasuke kun will assist me!!" Sakura exclaimed as she clasped her and Y/N's hand together as Y/N tried to wriggle away from her grasp.

'Oh!'

"Hm" Y/N nodded even though her thoughts being different.

'Assist? Is she looking down on me? As she was able to do complete her training before anyone.' Y/N who was having no idea wondered if she was mocking her. 

Despite all of her thoughts, she accompanied Sakura to guard the bridge builder Tazuna where Sasuke and Kakashi were guarding him while the rest were busy building the bridge.

"Where's Naruto?" Tazuna questioned as he looked at the two Kunoichi who arrived.

"That idiot is still sleeping" Sakura angrily exclaimed while Y/N remained silent as she observed her surroundings with her purple orbs.

Suddenly the bridge builders collapsed as all of them got in formation in front of Tazuna to protect him, and everybody grows alert and readies themselves for the upcoming danger.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

Meanwhile,

Two of the thugs arrive at Tazuna's house to kidnap for leverage against Tazuna. 

Inari faces his fear and attempts to stop them, giving time to arrive, and an opportunity to defeat them. 

Soon Naruto arrives and helps him defeat those thugs. Before leaving to join his teammates at the bridge, Naruto apologizes to Inari for calling him a coward and acknowledges his bravery.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

'So he is alive...and he is already here...!' Kakashi got into his stance referring to Zabuza.

Sakura looks around as she stuttered "K-Kakashi Sensei. T-This is...This is the hidden Mist Jutsu"

Y/N peered around as she felt his presence 'What is this sudden feel of excitement!!'

"Long time no see, Kakashi" Zabuza appeared with his sword as smoke cleared out a bit "I see you are still with these brats..." 

His gaze then fell on Sasuke "He is shaking again...Poor kid!!"

"I am shaking from excitement" Sasuke interrupted with a smirk dancing on his face.

Kakashi looked calm as he instructed "Do it. Y/N, Sasuke"

Both Y/N and Sasuke vanished from their sight as they destroyed all the water clone in merely seconds.

'You can't fool us' The duo had a look of victory in their expression.