CHAPTER 8

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N spent less time with Katsumi, even when she would always ask her to train her some Ninja techniques the latter always found an excuse as she ruffled her hair. Y/N just stared at her sister's back with sad eyes until she disappeared with Itachi as they went towards their mission. 

Y/N was clearly upset as she was unable to spend her time with Katsumi which didn't go unnoticed by Sasuke. As he also know what she felt who also could not spend time with Itachi who always poked his forehead and made an excuse.

Y/N and Sasuke were training in the forest forgetting how long they were there "Finally, I learned the fireball Jutsu. Thankyou Sasuke" A 7 year old Y/N grunted as she was breathing heavily after the use of a large amount of Chakra.

"Hn, Not like I have a choice as you helped me in Wind Cyclone Jutsu" Sasuke remarked as he held a grin. Both of them leaned on a nearby tree next to each other and looked at the sky with a comfortable silence.

Sasuke felt something dropped in his shoulders as he looked and found Y/N sleeping while breathing softly. He smiled and closed his eyes and soon fell asleep not realizing how late they already were.

Y/N AND SASUKE

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

After some time Y/N felt someone poking her cheek. She squinted her eyes to adjust to the moonlight and saw Sasuke. "Ehh!! Sasuke!!" 

"It is getting late we should get home, Now come on". Sasuke held his hand to Y/N as she grabbed it and lifted herself from the ground. 

"See you later, Sasuke" Y/N waved at Sasuke as he waved back and watched her until her silhouette disappeared to make sure she got safely. As he made sure she had gotten inside the Shirazaki compound he walked away towards his house where a grotesque sight was awaiting him.

Y/N was excited to show her family the new Jutsu she learned. When she reached the Shirazaki Compound it was eerily silent. Y/N was confused as to why there was no noise as it was always loud and entertaining and everybody would greet her when she comes home.

Y/N then suddenly saw a drop of blood coming from a house. She started panicking. Her heart started beating faster and faster. She turned a corner and saw dead bodies of her clan members that made her halt her steps as she gripped her ninja pouch tightly.

The sight was gruesome and indescribable, as blood flows the ground and lifeless bodies scatter all around the once peaceful town. She looked around confused and with slight visible fear on her face. She is a Shirazaki, they should not show fear. That's what her father always told her.