CHAPTER 12

THIRD PERSON POV

Naruto was tied to the stump. Sasuke and Sakura came as Kakashi handed them their lunch. Y/N then came walking very slowly tired due to excessive use of Chakra and Kakashi handed her the lunch. 

Her B rank Jutsu took a lot of toll on her. She was slightly panting but made sure to not make it visible as she did not wanted to appear as a weakling so she put a strong front in front of others.

She can't believe that she was not able to take a single bell from Kakashi. She had trained so hard all these years and now it is going to waste. And now she had to go back to that academy. The thought made her disappointed and angry at the same time.

But she was determined the next time she fight Kakashi she wasn't gonna lose and was gonna become a full fledged Ninja and fulfill her dream. If she cannot then there was no meaning in her being alive.

Kakashi then stated "You guys look really hungry.... By the way, something about the training.....well, there is no need for you to go back to the academy."

Naruto looked happy thinking he passed, Inner Sakura cheered as she wondered out aloud "What? All I did was lay unconscious. Is that okay?" 

Sasuke look a little relieved and Y/N looked at the Jonin in confusion.  'There is no way he would pass us. The bells still did not even reach within our grasps...I could only touch them and I am sure that wouldn't count'

Naruto exclaimed "Then all four of ....!!!"

"Yup, all four of you should quit being Shinobi" Kakashi said earning surprised looks from them.

"Quit as Shinobi?!! What does that mean" Naruto yelled "OK! OK! We couldn't get the bells but why should we quit" Sakura questioned.

"Because all of you are just punks who don't deserve to be shinobi" Kakashi said.

Sasuke got mad and dashed towards Kakashi as he pulled Sasuke to the ground and sat on him with his foot on Sasuke's head. 

Y/N glared at Kakashi as she repeated his words on her mind something similar to what her sister previously said to her 'Don't deserve to be shinobi' and threw a kunai at him as he caught it easily.

Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance 'How can he say that...quit being Shinobi when all my life I dreamt of one'

"See, that's why you are a punk" Kakashi said looking at Sasuke.

"NO!! Don't step on Sasuke" Sakura shouted as Kakashi ignored her and continued.

"Are you guys underestimating shinobis? Huh? Why do you think you were divided into teams and are doing this training?" Kakashi narrowed his eyes at them

"Huh! What does that mean?" Sakura questioned.

"Basically, you guys are not understanding the meaning of the test" Kakashi said

"Answer?" Naruto asked in confusion

"So when are you going to tell us" Sakura asked

Y/N looked at the two annoyingly wondering why they couldn't know such an easy answer. "Teamwork" Y/N mumbled only for her to hear but Kakashi caught on it.

"Yes, Y/N it was teamwork" Kakashi said as the others look at her in surprise and he continued "The four of you working together might have gotten the bells"

Suddenly Sakura shouted "Hey, what do you mean by teamwork, there are only three bells!! Even if we work together and get the bells, one of us would still fail. It will just make us fight each other"