CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

We were all waiting for our Jonin Sensei to arrive.

"Why our sensei is so damn late?!!" Naruto yelled

"Naruto stay still" Sakura said.

I noticed Naruto was putting an Eraser on the top of the door. He still never learns still pulling pranks as ever. As if a Jonin is going to fall for that. If they did, wouldn't they be just embarrassing themselves for being a jonin. I just shaked my head and closed my eyes waiting for Sensei to arrive.

To my surprise, Sasuke also joined the conversation "Hn. Our Sensei is a Jonin, an elite shinobi. You think he'd fall for that?"

After a few minutes, the door creaked open and my eyes opened to see who arrived and the eraser fell on him. Is he our sensei? And he fell for it? Is he a Jonin? Is he even reliable?

The man bent and picked up the Eraser and placed it on the table as Naruto was celebrating on how his prank worked and Sakura was defending herself that she tried to stop Naruto but he won't listen. 

The man then placed his hand on the chin and stated "Hmm... How can I say this..? You all are a bunch of idiots... Well meet me at the rooftop" And with that he poofed away. We all sweat dropped.

Two minutes later we all reached the rooftop and settled down with Naruto on the right with Sakura on his side and me next to Sakura with Sasuke on my other side. It was awkward. We did not even glance at each other. 

The man then voiced out with a closed eye smile "Ok, Lets begin with some introductions"

Sakura queried "What do you want to know" The man then replied "How about.....your dislikes. Dreams for the future, hobbies, stuffs like that" 

Huh why should I say something like that. Its ridiculous

Naruto then exclaimed "Hey, hey why don't you introduce yourself to us first?!!" Sakura added "Yeah, you look suspicious"  Well for once I do agree with them.

The masked man said with a bored expression "Ohh....Me? My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys my likes and dislikes, dreams for the future....? Hmm.. Well, I have a lot of hobbies...."

Everyone sweat dropped as Sakura muttered "All we learned was his name" "Now its your turn, from the right"

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

KAKASHI POV

"Me!! Me!! My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen!! What I even like is the restaurant Iruka sensei buys me. What I dislike is waiting 3 minutes for the cup ramen to cook. My dream is to surpass Hokage!! And then have all the people in the village acknowledge my existence" Naruto exclaimed. 

Does he think anything else other than Ramen

I then pointed at a girl with pink hair as she explained "I'm Haruno Sakura, the thing I like is.... Well...the person I like is....Umm...should I say my dream for the future?" She looks at Sasuke and I sigh. "And the thing I dislike is Naruto" and with that Naruto started crying.

Girls of this age are interested in love more than ninjutsu

I then point at a girl with raven hair and purple eyes who is looking at everyone with a bored expression "My name is Shirazaki Y/N" She stopped and looked at me for a few seconds as I gestured for her to continue.