CHAPTER 9

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes but was suddenly blinded by the lights and had to squint my eyes to get a better view. I sat up and realized I was not at the Shirazaki Compound. I looked around to see and it seemed like I am in a hospital. I was breathing heavily and was sweating profusely. Like I had just run for miles.

That's when all of the things that happened came into my mind. Was it a dream? It has to be. Right? Otou san and Oka san is not dead. What about Katsumi nee san? She might be training or on a mission. Then why was I in the hospital? I might have hurt myself while training Or was it all true....It seemed so real.

"I see that you are awake, kid" Someone said interrupting my thoughts. I turned around and saw Hokage making his way towards me. Hokage asked "Are you feeling better" I just stared at him with a blank expression not being able to express any emotions "I am fine".

The Hokage then asked "Do you want to stay with someone or by yourself" I glanced at him and quickly replied without any hesitation "Alone" It would be better that way. I don't have anybody I can rely on. I have to everything on my own.

"You can stay with Sasuke" Hokage said as I looked wide eyed and nearly yelled startling the Hokage "No Alone means Alone" The Hokage stared at me surprised as he muttered something under his breath but I heard it "Sasuke had the similar reaction"

Why would he have the similar reaction. I cannot stay with the Uchiha seeing their happy family while mine was destroyed and I will never use the Uchiha power for myself. I will stay away from the Uchiha. Even if it means to distance myself from Sasuke. 

"Ah then, I have prepared a house for you where you can stay, kid" The Hokage stated. I just nodded at him and followed him to the house. The house was not very far from the Shirazaki Compound.

I went inside the house as the Hokage showed me inside with a half masked man. I eyed the masked man as if to say 'Do not enter the house' to which he understood and stayed outside. If I am staying in this house, I should be safe and not allow strangers near me. I shouldn't trust anybody. Who Knows what they will do once they enter my comfort zone.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to come ask help from me" the Hokage stated to which I just stared at him with a blank expression. I then heard the Hokage sigh and mumbling something to the masked man which I could not hear as they walked away.

I just sat there for a few minutes thinking until I realized I was crying. Katsumi nee san never loved me. She killed Otou san and Oka san. I am all alone. I hate her. She took everything away from me. I just sobbed letting all my feelings out.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

THIRD PERSON POV

"The child must have been traumatized" The Hokage sighed as he smoked through his smoking pipe. 

"I would be surprised if she didn't, Lord Third" The masked man replied as his eyes showed boredom.

"Thank you for accompanying me, Kakashi" Hokage said as he looked at Kakashi who kept the book in his side pocket which was in his hands a while ago

"I wonder what really happened" Kakashi mumbled as the Hokage looked at him "I can't believe the most powerful clan is now no more leaving only a single survivor"

"Some things are bound to happen no matter what" Hokage said as he gazed at the sky.

"I never expected Katsumi to do something like this. She was a kind girl or maybe she deceived all of us. I guess I didn't know her or her true intentions whatever they were"