CHAPTER 7

THIRD PERSON POV

Itachi and Katsumi were returning from a 2 day mission. She had just assassinated all the ANBU members in her team as per Danzo's command. They both work directly under him. Day by day Katsumi's ideals were changing. A pacifist is what you call her may be. Itachi met up with her after doing somewhat a similar mission.

"Things are getting out of hand" Itachi remarked as he furrowed his brows and looked at Katsumi with a worried expression. Itachi himself was losing all hope so he could not cheer Katsumi nor he could give her any false hope.

Both of them were having a last string of hope in Shion and Shisui in saving their clans. 

"I really wished the nine tails attack never happened" Katsumi sighed "Then the village wouldn't have blamed our clan and the fourth Hokage might still be alive"

'I feel like it was all a setup Damn it!! Someone must have been behind it' Katsumi grumbled in her thoughts

"The Uchiha clan believes that the police force were not called because we were feared we could have manipulated the Nine tails" Itachi said "Yeah and then moved us to the outskirts that's clear discrimination and have been isolated" Katsumi summed up her clan's thought "And especially separated us from the Uchiha Clan"

"What do you think?" Itachi asked Katsumi as he knew she was just saying what her clan thought "I honestly don't know if I don't get the full story" Katsumi said "But I really like the new place when we were relocated. We really have a big training ground"

"I still remember you being so eager to learn about everything" Itachi chuckled "You were no better" Katsumi retorted.

"Is your Mirangan acting weird?" Itachi questioned as he remembered the last mission few days back where her powers got bizzare. Katsumi shrugged "Nah!! It's fine after figuring it out from father"

"Doesn't it act on negative powers more?" Itachi asks in deep thought as Katsumi nodded "Yeah negativity boosts our power but sometimes normal methods like training can also work. But going deeper shows it's true power"

Itachi hummed as Katsumi talked more to herself  "The more the person is kind, loving and caring, the more they fall in the darkness consumed by hatred and loathe. They are blinded by anger as the negative emotions swirl through their blood"

Itachi seemed to deep in thoughts as Katsumi looked up at the sky and heaved a sigh as she smiled bitterly.

"I am wondering when Y/N awakens her Kekkai Genkai she will train rather than having negative emotions swirl" Itachi mused as Katsumi eyes shot up and she nervously smiled at Itachi "Y-Yeah" 'She needs to get stronger in the future. I have to make sure of that. I have a promise to uphold

Katsumi stared at Itachi's leaf headband that was resting on his forehead as many thoughts run through her mind 'Village or Clan' She knew she could take Itachi's help but this was something she wanted to do on her own because he himself has problems to deal with.

Little did they know they were thinking the same things. Both were carrying the same burden and having no choice but to become enemy of each other. Their thoughts were far being from happy

Katsumi bid Itachi farewell and saw Y/N doing some weird signs using her hand with her Ninja weapons on the side.

Y/N's eye lit up "Nee San" She continued "It's been a week since I have seen you. You are always busy with your missions. When can I go to missions with you" Y/N said with her cute puppy eyes.