CHAPTER 17

KAKASHI'S POV

'I hope those three are doing fine' I thought referring to Y/N, Sasuke and Naruto who were fighting head on with the Masked boy.

"Damn it" I curse as Zabuza's blade grazes through my chest and a little blood oozes out.

"Kakashi Sensei" Sakura shouts seeing my condition but I ignore her focusing on my fight with the man in front of me.

"You were too slow. Did your desire to save those brats cloud your mind and make the mist even thicker? Even with that impressive eye your ability to read my movements is dimming" Zabuza mocks as he continues with his speech.

"Heheh...Let me enjoy this more, Kakashi. I want more fun as I return the favor." Zabuza says, my blood dripping from his sword.

"Don't worry about the brats. Haku has probably killed them by now. Plus I am about to send you to the same place as them. You can apologize to them in the next world for lacking the strength to protect them" Zabuza chuckles as I narrow my eyes at him but Sakura soon exploded.

"Sasuke kun and Y/N Chan won't be defeated by a guy like that easily!!" Sakura rushed before adding "Naruto too!!"

"Exactly" I smile a little under my mask "I believe in their strength. Naruto's determination while Sasuke being the offspring of one of the leafs outstanding clan"

Zabuza narrows his eyes "..You mean"

"Yes, His name is Uchiha Sasuke" I state not forgetting to talk about my other talented student.

"And Y/N's perseverance" I say proudly taking note of how Zabuza clenches his sword tightly "You might have already noticed the clan she is born from her eyes"

Zabuza smirks remembering the furious look she had in her dark amethyst eyes despite her calm demeanor when he spouted nonsense about her clan "Ah, Shirazaki Clan"

"Yeah!! She is Shirazaki Y/N, a genius ninja with the advanced blood of the Shirazaki Clan running through her veins"

"An offspring of that tragic clan, the two of them" Zabuza murmurs to himself thinking about the tragedy that have fallen both for the Uchiha and the Shirazaki Clan 

"No wonder, they have improved so quickly"

I smirk slightly under my mask hearing him praise my students.

"But that's the same for Haku. Nobody has ever defeated that special jutsu" Zabuza arrogantly says before disappearing as I try to follow his presence despite my anxiousness for the trio.

I finally use the scroll I pulled out earlier to use . Though I can't see or hear Zabuza, I would smell him out instead with these tracking dogs. 

Earlier, I let myself be sliced by Zabuza's blade, covering it in blood. Now wearing the same sword, Zabuza is easier to trace. I then introduces my original technique.

But suddenly I sense an ominous chakra 'Is it Zabuza's ...No this terrible chakra....It can't be...Naruto'

I tensed 'This is bad! Could the seal have been broken! No It's alright. It hasn't completely broken. But the seal is weakening and the Nine tails chakra is bursting out '

It's the fox's chakra. It is too awful. Something must have happened for Naruto to enter into that state. I must wrap it up here quickly.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫