CHAPTER 21

THIRD PERSON POV

"Do you think she will join us" A Titian hair girl asked, her eyes skimming past the three, whom she calls comrades, the term still foreign.

"Well Master told us to bring her" The brown hair boy grumbled, his brows frowning in annoyance showing the obvious dislike to the plans.

"Keep your distaste to yourselves. If she doesn't, I'll make sure of it" The white haired replied, obedience showing in his action and words.

"Yeahh!! She is needed to open the vault" The titain girl exclaimed, expressing her dynamic persona.

"Don't be too harsh, are you listening?" The white haired asked the both specifically pointing to the brown head.

"Hai" Both of them replied in unison, following what ever was required of them.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

The four reached room 301. Y/N saw Kakashi standing there waiting for their arrival, his dark grey eyes peered upon them with a perforated expression.

"Oh...So Sakura came too" Kakashi said surprised while Sakura had an alarmed expression wondering why the jonin had called out to her.

"Now we can properly take the exams" Kakashi announced making Y/N frown, Sasuke jerks his head towards Kakashi while Naruto looked confused as usual. 

What does he mean by properly, couldn't they take the exam before, were the thoughts they contained.

"What do you mean?" Sakura questioned, voicing out the perplexity everyone had.

"The truth is that this test can only be taken if the teams are complete i.e., in teams of three or four" Kakashi explained, making all of them turn their eyes to the jonin in bewilderment.

"Huh? But you said taking the test was an individual choice. You lied to us?" Sakura exclaimed, her hands unconsciously brushing through the long pink hair.

"If I told you the truth, Naruto or Sasuke or Y/N would have pressured you to take the exam" Kakashi blatantly said.

' That's right'  Y/N agreed in her mind, her raven hair swaying as she tilted her head to keep them at place.

While Kakashi sweat dropped from seeing Y/N's honest and bland expression.

Kakashi continued "Even if you didn't want to, If Sasuke asked you, you would. Even though your heart wouldn't." Kakashi paused his eyes searching the pinkette's expression "For the sake of Sasuke and Y/N...and Naruto too well"

"So if Sasuke kun, Y/N Chan and Naruto had shown up?" Sakura questioned, stepping forward slightly in curiosity.

"The exam would have ended here, they would not get to any further. But you came of your own will, you guys are my proud team" Kakashi answered and Y/N's lips tugged a little upwards in satisfaction.

"Now go" Kakashi gave his team a closed eye smile under his mask watching his students enter the room. 

The door to the room 301 was kicked opened by Naruto as he exclaimed "Yeah!! Let's go"

As soon as Y/N entered the room, she could feel the pressure rising up making it difficult to stay in the room. 

'What numbers! They are all here to take the exams? They all look so strong' The pinkette foolishly thought observing every attending participants.