CHAPTER 24

THIRD PERSON POV

"I see, this is going to be more fun than I thought" The woman's dark eyes glowed. She was interested on how the genins she thought were stronger than she assumed with Y/N having an under developed sensor ability, a very rare occurrence in the shirazaki.

'Who is this' Y/N thought. She doesn't like the feeling this woman was emitting. It was different, not like she has faced this before. She can already feel the death. 

Y/N couldn't help but admit to herself that at the very moment she was terrified. Terrified of what this woman was capable.

But she would still be determined and face this women

'Where is that fool? This one is giving me the creeps' Sakura anxiously thought referring to Naruto who is missing. She should have known that Naruto wasn't smart enough to memorize the password

On the other side, just as Naruto reorients himself, he finds himself swallowed by a giant snake. 

Sasuke gritted his teeth, narrowing his eyes at the opponent, watching.

The woman elongated her tongue as she spoke " I suppose you would like to steal our earth's scroll, wouldn't you? Since you have already got the heaven's scroll"

Y/N widened her eyes. No one knew what scroll they had gotten. No one even mentioned, then how was she able to decipher it

In a second, the ninja in front of them swallowed the earth's scroll,making the three baffled

"Now we will see who will be stealing the scrolls from whom?"

Y/N glanced at her, a hesitant look as she gazed at the women, her hand reaching her eye and in a split second she widened her eyes directly staring at them

Before Y/N could do anything, the surrounding turned into a crisp of black and white blur, wind started blowing, her hair swaying backwardly and she could feel a kunai piercing through the forehead, killing her and her teammates in a blink of an eye.

It hurts

It hurt like hell

The process repeats

'This is not real' Y/N desperately tried to but to no avail

Again,