Foreword

"Aurora was the goddess of the dawn, whose tears changed into morning dew. She was thought to renew herself by the advent of the sun each morning."

The darkest hours are right before dawn.
As my name implies, I will rise from these dark moments just like how the sun rises into the east.

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════

"I transmigrated to a novel as the villainess' maid. I was already planning to make the female lead's life miserable while doing a cliche evil laugh when a twist of fate suddenly turned our worlds upside down."

Marie Delos Santos appears to have everything. A high-paying job as a banker, a handsome boyfriend, and a loving family. But when her boyfriend cheated on her with her own best friend, she felt her whole world collapse. After knowing this horrible truth, she found herself aimlessly walking on the streets, and an old woman suddenly offered her a free apple. After ingesting the fruit, she found herself being transmigrated as Lilia, the handmaid of Meredeth Dankworth, who is the villainess in the novel that she's currently reading. But instead of reprimanding the evil deeds of her lady,  she decided to support her in reclaiming what had been taken from her.

Two hearts that have tasted betrayal.
Two hearts that have been broken by the people they've loved and trusted.
Two hearts that share the same fate.

This is a tale of vengeance and rivalry. And this time, Marie will make sure that her lady will win even if she become a villainess herself.

Is that all there is to it, though?