Chapter 18

*Warning: Contains mature scene*

Queen Aurora
Chapter 18

After spending my days as the queen of Fein, the imperial library has been my only place of solace in the palace.

But now, I think a skank has just found its way to my favorite place.

"Eternal glory to the queen of Fein," she greeted me with a sly smile on her face.

It's Freya.

Nakita ko na kasama niya pa ang dalawang ladies-in-waiting niya. As the royal concubine, she is also treated as a woman in the palace with high regard.

Now, I've never hated Alexandre more than before for giving a title to this woman.

Kaagad naman akong ngumiti sa kanya bago nagsalita.

"How are you, your highness?" I asked with a smile on my face.

She was even taken aback by how I formally greeted her. In this palace, she's no sister of mine. I will treat her as a lowly subject, even if people start to despise me.

And as I had expected, she suddenly covered her lips as she faked a sad emotion on her face.

Her eyes started to form tears. "You won't even call me sister anymore. Sister, I understand that you might be angry with me for becoming a concubine of your husband. But, what can we do? Your husband seems to favor me so much that he won't give me up even though you have been chosen to be the queen."

I don't want to ruin my day today, but it seems like this bitch is starting to get on my nerves.

Her kind words are masking her mockery and hate of me again.

Fine, you want to play with me? Then let's play.

"Sister," I spoke, with that kind voice. "Don't think like that. Of course, I won't hold any grudges against you. However, in this palace, we must be careful. We should start recognizing each other by our ranks. Since our status is far from each other, it is only right that you start addressing me as the queen and the official wife of the king. "

But this bitch just won't give up.

"I hope that his majesty, the King, will love you with all his heart, your majesty." She tearfully spoke with her kind tone of voice. "Since the king visits me every night, your majesty never got your share. It makes me sad that your majesty lives like a widow every night. "

This woman is really starting to get on my nerves.

Should I just kill her with Alexandre and get away from this place? But nah, that's too easy. That's too fast. I will make her suffer first before I leave this place.

So I held up my head high and spoke.

"What made you think that I did not have my share, your highness?" I replied while trying my best not to smirk. "The King and I shared our wedding night. Did you not hear the news?"

Nakita ko nalang ang unti-unting pagkawala ng ngiti sa labi niya at ang pamumutawi ng pagkabigla sa buong pagmumukha niya. Parang gusto kong tumawa pero pinigil ko parin ang sarili ko.

Hah, take that, bitch.

Pero kaagad pa din niyang ibinalik ang naiiyak niyang pagmumukha at nagsalita.

"If that so, your majesty, I hope that you won't mind if I bear a child first," her teary eyes looked at me. "By the way his majesty visits me every night, I'm afraid that I'll be pregnant before you do."