Chapter 17

Queen Aurora
Chapter 17

I'm tired.

The wedding banquet has gone long for the whole night and I can barely move my feet because of too much exhaustion. As a result of wearing my wedding shoes, I also have a couple of minor cuts on my feet.

Matapos ang pagtitipon na ginanap para sa kasal ay kaagad na akong nagbihis ng pantulog, dahilan para magkatinginan sina Greta at ang bago kong lady-in-waiting na ibinigay ng palasyo.

"Your majesty, I know that you're tired but his majesty, the King will visit later on for your wedding night." I think her name is Leizel. She looks young and if my guess is correct, she may be between the ages of sixteen to eighteen years.

Young girls these days still believe in the foolish ideals of love.

I'm now residing in the queen's palace. Sa pagkakaalam ko ay magkatabi lang ang mga palasyo namin ng bagong hari.

Ngunit kahit magkatabi lang ang mga palasyo namin ay alam kong malabong bumisita siya ngayong gabi.

I turned to Leizel and smiled at her.

"He won't be coming," I announced which stunned them both.

The wedding night between the newlywed king and queen is the most crucial part in the political struggle within the palace. The king's favor signifies the power of the new queen. So, why would he give me something like that?

He doesn't want me to be his queen. I'm even certain that he will spend our wedding night in Freya's chambers. He just took that vile serpent as his royal concubine.

I could only silently smirk.

Freya, enjoy your nights for now. After this, I will make you cry.

Napaupo nalang ako sa kama. Atsaka ako napalingon sa dalawang ladies-in-waiting na parehong hindi maipinta ang pagmumukha.

Am I seeing pity in their faces? Hah, fools.

"His Majesty won't be coming here tonight," I spoke. "So, why don't you two just help me prepare for sleep——"

"Your majesty, the King has arrived." One of my maids outside the room suddenly announced.

I was stunned.

What?

What is he doing here?

Ngunit bago pa man ako makapagsalita ay kaagad ng nabuksan ang malalaking pintuan ng kwarto ko at mula doon ay pumasok ang gwapong lalaking iyon.

His emerald eyes have no emotions at all.

His blonde hair was pushed back, making me see his forehead for the first time.

I even froze when I saw him wearing his royal sleepwear.

What the hell?

Kaagad namang yumuko ang lahat ng mga servants na kasama namin kaya mabilis akong yumuko din.

"Greetings to the sun of the kingdom," We all chorused.

His emerald eyes turned to the servants before he spoke.

"You can rest for the night," he ordered.

What?

Sandali, bakit siya nandito?

Has he gone insane?

Nasilip ko pa sa dulo ng mga mata ko ang kinikilig na itsura ng mga servants habang nakatingin sa aming dalawa.