Chapter 25

Queen Aurora
Chapter 25

I thought that once I was able to take my revenge, the heavy weight on my chest will finally go away. But right now, while looking at the lifeless eyes of this woman, I can feel nothing.

I can see from the emotion on her face that the duchess's death has taken a toll on her. I could not help but smirk. Did she see that duchess as her mother, even if she was from out of this world? Hah, what a joke.

Hanggang ngayon ay hindi parin nalaman kung sino ba ang pumatay sa duchess. I'm curious to know who has stolen the revenge that I've wanted so much. I don't know how to feel anymore. The Duchess died in someone else's hands, and it pisses me off.

Nagtaas ng mukha si Freya mula sa pagkakaupo sa loob ng selda at napatingin sa akin.

She's been quiet the whole time that I was here.

Today is her execution date and I'm only here to see her for the very last time.

"It is sad that the duchess died before you do." My voice is cold while staring down at her. "But worry no more my dear sister, I will send you to her afterward."

A smirk slowly formed on her lips as she looks up at me.

"Don't think that you have already won by executing me and my mother," she spoke with disdain. "Lady Aurora, there are still a lot of things that you know nothing about."

Naramdaman ko nalang ang pagkakatigil ko nang dahil sa sinabi niya.

What does she mean by that? Is she bluffing now that her time is nearing its end?

Pero mas hindi ko inaasahan ang sumunod niyang sinabi.

"I bet he's the real culprit behind my mother's death." She stated.

I was stunned.

What is she talking about?

Who killed the duchess and why?

"He silenced her before she could even speak the truth." She whispered before a bitter smile formed on her lips. "What a wicked man."

Anger suddenly filled up my chest while looking at her.

"I know that it was the duchess Eleanor who killed my mother, Freya," I spoke, while the bitter taste in my mouth started to form. "Anything that you say now has no meaning to me. I have already taken the revenge that I've wanted so much, and I will surely bring you with her for trying to steal the life that was supposed to be mine. "

Pero laking gulat ko nang bigla nalang siyang sumambulat ng malakas na tawa.

Hindi naman ako makapaniwalang napatitig sa kanya.

Has she completely lost her mind about her upcoming execution?

"Life?" She spoke to me with mock before her eyes looked at me. "Lady Aurora, your life is a big lie."

Tuluyan na akong nanigas mula sa kinatatayuan ko nang dahil sa sinabi niya.

"To tell the truth, I was not of this world." She confessed.

Nagulat ako nang dahil sa bigla niyang pagsasabi sa akin ng totoong pagkatao niya.

"I only transmigrated here in the body of this woman when she was young, so I witnessed all the secrets of your wretched life." She said mockingly while spewing hateful words at me. "Aurora, don't think that you have a happy life. Because behind that facade of a perfect life lies the rotten truth about all the people around you. "

I was cold.

I know that I should not be listening to all of her blabberings, but I can't help myself.

"W-what do you mean?" My hands started to sweat. My chest feels tight. "What are you talking about?"