❤️New Story Promotion❤️

Hello! I'm here to promote my new story,
The Sultan and I! I hope you'll give this story a chance! Thank you very much, and God bless!

Hello! I'm here to promote my new story, The Sultan and I! I hope you'll give this story a chance! Thank you very much, and God bless!

Story Description:
As the Ottoman Empire decided to expand their land, lives were taken and blood was spread across the continent.

Elena had been imprisoned in her room her entire life and had been maltreated by her family since she was a young girl, so the feeling of losing everything was nothing new to her. For her, it was a gleam of hope when the raging Ottoman army burned down their house and massacred her entire family, hoping that she might finally be out of this ill-fated life.

That's what she thought at first.

But it all came crashing down when she attracted the Sultan Kael's attention and he chose to make her one of his concubines. And just when she felt her life was about to become better, the second prince, Zahir, who was known to be snobby and heartless, started a rebellion and forcefully took the Sultan's crown from his brother. What left her in disdain was when the new Sultan chose her to be the first woman in his imperial harem.

Now, how can she run away from the tyrant new Sultan and the treacherous life inside the palace?

WARNING: This story contains triggering and mature themes. Read at your own risk.

2nd Story:

Story Description:

Story Description:

Okay, where do I even begin?

My fiancé's name is Zero Henrix Adairleon.

With his jet-black hair, which is darker than the night itself, and deep blue eyes that often resemble the day sky, he has a face that was perfectly sculpted by the gods.

Being the youngest duke in the Iljar Kingdom after his ailing father departed from office, he is the epitome of perfection and power. Although his ruthlessness and icy demeanor are also well known, his family is hailed as untouchable owing to their family fortune as the second wealthiest family in all of our land next to the King himself.

He is revered as a hero for having triumphed in many battles to save our land from nearby kingdoms.

As a perfect bachelor, every lady in the kingdom is vying to be his wife. And now that I'm of marriageable age, my grandfather, the King, has given my hand to him for marriage.

Pero may nag-iisa lang akong problema.

I transmigrated into this novel, and I learned that my future husband is fated to kill me!

Now, I need to find a way to stop this marriage by hook or by crook!