Chapter 14

Queen Aurora
Chapter 14

"Aurora was the goddess of the dawn, whose tears changed into morning dew. She was thought to renew herself by the advent of the sun each morning."

I remember when I was a child, my mother would often tell me that she named me after the Goddess of the Dawn. She would tell me stories of how the Goddess could travel through different times and space while helping humans change their fate. In my young mind, I couldn't understand why my mother would name me after the lovely Goddess.

But now, I think I finally understand.

The darkest hours are right before dawn.
As my name implies, I will rise from these dark moments just like how the sun rises into the east.

Saddening it may be, but in the real world, happily ever after does not exist. The torment of this wretched world will surely be tasted by those people who made me suffer.

This short-lived happiness between the crown prince and Freya will surely be their first torment for this game that I'm planning to start. I will destroy them.

And I will start here in this old house by the woods, behind Wright's castle.

Matapos kaming mag-usap ni Zenon ay kaagad na naming sinimulan ang mga plano naming dalawa.

He secretly brought me here in the middle of the night, on the pretense that I didn't want to be engaged to him. This small act of running away from my engagement party is the start of this war.

I heard that after I was lost at our party, people started to worry about me and look for me everywhere. Running away to this mysterious house would also stop Eleanor and Freya from thinking that I was the one who caught on to their plans.

Iniwan ako ni Zenon ng mag-isa sa loob ng lumang bahay at kaagad siyang nagpadala ng liham sa duke na dito niya ako natagpuan.

I kissed him goodbye before he went home after the canceled engagement.

Ngunit hindi ko inaasahan ang taong una na makakahanap sa akin sa madilim na kagubatan.

I stood in shock while looking at the worried face of the crown prince. He's riding on a white horse with some of his royal knights when he accidentally comes across the old house.

"My lady!" His voice was filled with relief when he saw me standing alone in the dark forest.

Wait, sa pagkakaalam ko ay kakarating palang ng liham sa duke Henry. Paano niya ako nahanap dito?

Don't tell me that he's been looking for me?

Nakita ko nalang ang mabilis niyang pagbaba mula sa kabayo at hindi na ako nakagalaw nang bigla siyang maglakad palapit sa akin. Hindi narin ako nakapag-protesta nang bigla niyang hawakan ang magkabila kong mga pisngi at sinipat iyon.

His eyes are filled with sorrow while looking at me.

"Are you hurt?" His voice is soft with worry while examining my face. "Please tell me, what happened? All I heard was that you had suddenly disappeared even before the ball started. "

Did he look for me?

Nanatili lang akong nakatulala sa nag-aalala niyang mukha. At bago pa man ako makapagsalita ay isang grupo ng mga bisita ang dumating habang nakasakay sila ng mga kabayo.

"Your highness!" one of the noblemen called out to him. He has silver hair and blue eyes. And I saw his face was filled with a playful grin when he saw the crown prince gently touching my face. "It's a relief that you have finally found your lady. As I told you, she won't be harmed as long as she stays in the castle. But guess who greatly panicked and ordered a whole army of knights to find his beloved? "