Ch.1 Takemitchy?

Myra's pov,
"Mom I said I'm fine! I just landed here and I see Hina waiting there with a lanky guy I'll call you back later!" I yelled on my phone in English causing people around the airport giving me dirty looks. Hina waved at me enthusiastically from afar and I waved back while picking up my heavy bag. "Ahhh Hina!" I squealed and hugged her tight as I dropped my heavy bag on the blonde dude's hand. "I missed you so much Myra-chan!" Hina yelled in perfect japanese as she hugged me back. "Me too!" I switched back to japanese giving her a huge smile. "Wah! You guys look so much alike! The only difference is your eye color" The blonde guy said in shock. We both giggled and I stated "We get that alot! By the way I don't believe I've met you before. Not that I ever came here to be honest. I haven't been to Japan ever since my birth. I was born in America and my dad has a job there so we stayed there. Hina-chan and Naoto visited us a few times back in America though" "Ah! I hope you will like Tokyo Myra-chan! Nice to meet you I'm Hanagaki Takemichi, Hina's boyfriend" The boy told me making Hina blush as I gave her a smirk. "Ahh Takemitchy? It is?" I weirdly pronounced his name due to my accent. He facepalmed and yelled out "Why does everyone call me Takemitchy? It's Takemitchi!" I giggled at his sudden outburst and we started walking over to Hina's house.

"MYRA-CHAN!" Naoto yelled out excited and ran over to the front door as soon as he saw me. "My favourite brother! Naoto! How have you been?" I asked him and hugged him. "I've been good Myra-chan!" He said with a determined face. Wow he looked much mature than when I last saw him. I ruffled his hair making him blush out of embarrassment. 

The next day.....

"Oi Hina! Are they harrassing you?" I asked in a over protective voice being her older sister as I saw her apologizing to a long haired blonde dude as well as a tall guy with braided hair as Takemitchi said nothing and stood there nervously outside their school. "Myra-chan? What are you doing in our school?" Takemitchi asked me in confusion. "I had nothing to do so I thought I would pick Hina up after school" I told him. I looked at the long haired blonde guy to see he was already gazing at me making him blush slightly out of embarrassment. "Are you guys messing with my sister?" I asked the two of them with authority in my voice. The taller one looked really angry as he said "Mind yourself! She was apologizing for slapping the president of toman here" he pointed towards the shorter guy. "Right. And what is that? A play?" I asked him making him facepalm. "Ah ah Myra-chan! I'll explain everything to you later" Takemitchi said while sweating nervously. "Draken-kun please don't mind her! She's new here." Takemitchi told the tall guy called Draken. What kind of name was that? "Whatever. C'mon Takemitchy we gotta go" Draken said and started walking with Takemitchi. Huh so they also call him Takemitchy? Interesting. "Hi. I'm Sano Manjiro" the long haired dude introduced himself with an adorable smile making me confused. I blushed slightly and said "Nice to meet you Manjiro-kun-" "Call me Mikey" he added. "Okay. Mikey-kun. I'm Tachibana Myra" I said in confusion. How did he get the name Mikey from Sano Manjiro? "Nice to meet you Myra. You seem cool. Hang out with me sometimes" he said and left making me go speechless. Did he just call me Myra? Without any formalities. Something about that guy made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I have to know more about him for sure.