Ch.8 The letter

Myra's pov,
"Mom I'm back!" I yelled out as I came back home from school. "Honey wait wait. You've got a letter all the way from Japan" Mom told me and handed me a letter before I could go upstairs in my room. My eyes widened as I saw that it was a letter from Mikey. He finally contacted me after almost a month.

I went up to my room and opened the letter.

Dear Myra,
God I miss you so much! And so much has happened ever since you went back. I really wish you were here with me. I can't take this at all .

Draken was attacked by Peh during the festival while he was going back home with Emma. A new guy called Shuji Hanma started and planned this attacked. Some people weren't very happy that me and Draken made up. Peh couldn't accept the fact that Pah-chin would be in jail. So they planned the attack together. In the end kiyomasa stabbled ken-chin. But Takemitchy took him to the hospital timely and he was saved. We all owe it to him. But a new gang called Valhalla has been created and Shuji Hanma is the acting president. It's been a heck of a week. I wish I could've hugged you right now. Never mind I hope you reply to me soon Myra.

Yours truly,
Mikey

My heart started beating fastly as I took in all the words that Mikey wrote. Draken's life was in danger. I felt immense pain knowing that I couldn't be there to take care of them. My heart was aching to comfort Mikey and hug him like he wanted me to. Before I knew it tears were rolling down my eyes. Damnit. Takemitchi is the one who's supposed to be the crybaby not me. "Are you okay sweetie?" Mom entered my room and saw me wiping my tears. I looked at her with tearful eyes and said "Mom please I'm begging you. Let me go and stay in Tokyo with Hina's family. Please mom" Her eyes widened at my sudden request. "What? Where is this coming from?" She asked me as she sat down beside me. "I really don't have any friends here and I really liked it when I was staying with Hina and Naoto. I even made many friends. I think I would love to complete my higher studies there" I said softly and looked up to see her reaction. She only gave me a faint smile and said "Alright listen here honey. How about you finish your study this year and then we send you off to Tokyo. I bet your aunt wouldn't mind" I practically squealed in excitement and hugged her tightly. "Deal!" I let out.

I only have to wait five more months. Then I'll be with you in Tokyo forever Mikey. I said to myself in content. After mom left to do more work I got a blank paper and started writing a letter to Mikey.

Dear Mikey,
I miss you more everyday. I can't wait to hug you. I hope you make it through to the end of this year. Because I have some good news!

I will be coming to Tokyo permanently next year! I will live there with you and all our friends just like I promised. Then I'll always take care of you fools. Please take care of Draken-kun. I don't want him to get hurt any more. Tell him to be on bed rest. And also take care of yourself! And please try not to fight any more stupid gangs until I'm there next year. I'll see you soon Mikey.

Yours faithfully,
Myra <3