Ch.2 Homemade Dorayaki

Myra's pov,
"Oi Myra-chan what are you doing right now?" Hina asked me from the front door. "I just finished making some fresh dorayaki! You want some?" I asked her from the kitchen. "Ah no Myra-chan actually Takemitchi-kun says Mikey-kun asked him to bring you over to him. He's here to take you to toman's meeting" Hina said making me freeze. "I still don't understand what the hell toman is!" I whined and went over to the front door with my bowl of dorayaki. I saw takemitchi giving me a nervous smile. "I think Mikey-kun has taken a liking towards you Myra-chan. Otherwise he wouldn't have called you to a toman meeting. Also could you bring some dorayaki for him? He loves those" Takemitchi told me and I facepalmed. "Eh? Why would I take my homemade dorayaki for someone I don't even know well" "Myra-chan! You should be more polite to Mikey-kun and bring him some dorayaki! He's a big deal around here" Hina scolded me making me blush in embarrassment. "Ugh fine. I'm packing some dorayaki. Wait for me here Takemitchy" I told him and went to the kitchen.

"Ahhhh! Myra is here!" The blonde haired dude aka president of one of the most scariest gangs of tokyo aka Mikey-kun yelled in excitement as he saw me. Yes Takemitchi filled me in on the way making me scared shitless. I was being rude to the president and the vice president of toman unknowingly. I quickly bowed as Mickey and Draken appeared in front of me. "Huh? What did you say to her takemitchy? Why's she bowing down?" Mikey asked Takemitchi in a very confused tone. "I'm so sorry Manjiro-kun. I didn't realize that you were such a big deal around here. I'm sorry for misbehaving with you too Draken-kun" I let out not giving Takemitchi a chance to speak. I felt a hand on my chin pull me up to face no one else but Mikey's smiling face making me blush at the proximity. "Are you planning to kill me Myra? Call me Mikey because I want to be your friend! And he's cool. He loses his shit sometimes but other than that it's okay!" Mikey told me while pointing at Draken and rubbed my cheeks with his two hands making my face even redder. "O-okay Mikey-kun" I said softly making his smile bigger.

"Oh! Myra-chan brought hommade dorayaki for you Mikey-kun!" Takemitchi said excitedly liking this new friendship between his girlfriend's cousin and the president of toman. "Huh? That's so sweet of you Myra! Ahhh I love you for this!" Mikey said very happily and took the paper bag from Myra's hand not giving her a chance to speak. "I told you he'd be happy" Takemitchi giggled at Myra's state as she was red as a tomato. "I have never seen Mikey so eager to make a new friend" Draken muttered with a small smile as he saw his best friend happily eating a dorayaki.

"We are going to start this meeting of toman!" Draken yelled out and hundreds of men yelled in unison. I was amazed at how many people were present in the gang meeting. "Who the hell are you?" A voice asked from behind me making me turn around to see a guy with long black hair looking at me with a smirk. "I-i I'm-" "Everyone meet my new cool friend Tachibana Myra! I wanted this meeting to introduce you guys to one more person who's this important to me! I want you guys to protect her too! Keep her under our protection!" Mikey yelled out while pointing at me making all the gang members saying that they will protect me with their life which made me go red again.