Ch.13 Vulnerable

Myra's pov,
I was working on my laptop to distract myself from reality when I got a text from Mikey to open the front door. I checked the time to see that it was almost 2 in the morning. I sneaked towards the front door and let him in. "Mikey-" "ssh let's go to your room first" he whispered towards me and I nodded a yes.

As soon as I locked my door I threw my arms around him almost crying. "Takemitchy told me everything" I said my voice almost breaking. "If I were there-" "No! I would've hated it if you were there! I just wanted you to be safe. There's nothing you could've done there. Baji sacrificed himself for his loyalty towards kazutora." He reassured me. I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. "How are you?" I asked him making him stiffen. Maybe no one cared enough to ask him how he has been holding up. "I'm I'm feeling stupid" he mumbled and sat down on my bed. I stayed silent to let him pour out his heart. "I wanted Baji to live. Toman needs him. I don't know what I'll do without him. I need him. Chifuyu-" his voice broke down as he started sobbing. I couldn't control my own tears at that. I held him in my arms both of us crying our heart out.

"Baji told me to stop being a pussy and to ask you out already when he was almost dead. That baka" Mikey said with a chuckled as we now laid down on my bed. I chuckled at his words too. That definitely sounds like Baji-kun. "I promise I'll always take care of you. I'll never let you get hurt in any way" Mikey told me in his sleepy voice and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I smiled softly at that. I know Mikey I know. Within a few minutes he fell asleep. Mikey didn't hesitate to show me his vulnerable side. 'god i really do love him' I thought to myself before slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Myra! Myra!" Mikey woke me up whispering my name and I looked at him in a confused expression. "Someone's at the door. I'm hiding in your bathroom" he let me know before going in the bathroom. I got up and fixed myself before opening my door to see Naoto again. Did he see Mikey sneaking in? He smiled at me before entering into my room.

"Myra-chan I've decided that I like Mikey. He makes you happy so I'd like to hangout with him. For all I know he could be my future brother-in-law-" "Naoto! Yeah yeah sure I um have to get ready you know tidy up. You should come back later okay?" I let out flustered and almost kicked him out of my room and closed the door. "Awww he seems cool. He can predict the future" Mikey taunted me with a laugh as he came out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at him still blushing. "Shut up" I told him making him laugh even more.

"Before I go. Will you go on a date with me? Tomorrow?" He asked me hesitantly as the laughter died down. "I'd love to" I said with a faint smile making him smile brightly. God I haven't seen that smile in a while. He came closer to me and started leaning in. I leaned in too and pressed my lips against his eagerly making him smile into the kiss. "I'll pick you up for lunch then tomorrow?" He asked me while blushing as we pulled apart. I nodded a yes and got out of my room to check if the coast was clear so that Mikey could sneak out.