Ch.14 The date

Myra's pov,
"I can't believe you're going on a date with my stupid brother" Emma said while facepalming. "It's because she loves him" Hina said teasingly while doing my makeup. I blushed deep red and hit her playfully. "I've actually never seen my brother so eager for someone. He's whipped" Emma tells me with a smirk. "Don't forget to take advantage of that Myra-chan" Emma added making us laugh. "I won't" I said with a wink. "You're ready Myra-chan" Hina said excitedly and I got up to see myself in the big mirror. I looked more beautiful than usual. I was wearing a black sleeveless dress pairing with black heels. "You look great" Emma said giggling as she hugged me from behind. "Thanks for helping me out guys" I said looking at my two good friends. "Anytime sis" Hina replied.

"Wow. Myra you look" Mikey gaped at me as I stepped out of our building. I giggled and looked down in embarrassment. "Absolutely amazing" he added and pulled my head up with his hand. "So do you Mikey" I said with a big smile. "Let's go to this local restaurant. I love their food. Hop on" Mikey told me as he got on his bike. "But Mikey I'm wearing a dress" I told him hesitantly. "Wrap this around your waist" he said giving me his toman jacket. That made my heart flutter. He's really caring about me.

We went in a cute little cafe and sat opposite to each other. "You brought me to a cat cafe?" I screeched. "Yes! I also asked Hina if you were allergic to cats or not before deciding on this cafe" he told me making me very happy. "I love cats Mikey! Ugh I'm so glad you brought me here" I said eyeing the cats on the playground happily. "wanna go and play?" He asked me and I immediately got up. He giggled at me and took my hand taking me towards the playground.

"Omo Mikey! You totally look like this cat" I yelled out as I held up a fluffy white cat. "Aww why is this baby so cute!" He let out his eyes shining brightly as he took the cat in his lap from me. "Hi! The cat that you're holding is a persian cat. He's a rescue and 5 months old. We named him cloudy" a waitress let us know. "You can adopt him too if you want. We have way too many cats right now" she added before leaving us. I looked at Mikey playing with cloudy. They looked so cute together. "Mikey!" I called out and he looked at me with a questioning manner. "Do you want to adopt cloudy with me?" I asked him while playing with my hands. A habit of mine whenever I'm nervous. "I'd love to! We're having a baby together!" Mikey yelled out while giving cloudy nuzzles. I blushed deep red as most of the people looked at us with crazy looks. "We're having our own family" Mikey said with an adorable smile. "Do you think mommy will agree to be my girlfriend now cloudy?" Mikey asked cloudy while petting him and then he looked at me to see my reaction. My breath hitched at this. My smile widened as I said "Mommy would love that. Now give me my baby" I swatted Mikey's hands away taking cloudy in my lap. He purred in my lap making me squeal. "I'll go and fill out an adoption form girlfriend" Mikey said with a smirk and left me speechless.

"Mikey! Don't feed cloudy the kids meal" I facepalmed as he tried to feed some of his food to the poor cat. "We'll buy some cat food for him later" I told him but it didn't work. Mikey kept on trying to feed the cat some mashed potato.