Ch.16 Rest of our lives

Myra's pov,
I arrived at the airport in Tokyo and looked around frantically looking for the familiar blonde and white fluff ball. "Oi Myra-chan!" I heard Mitsuya's familiar voice in the distance. I looked closely and saw the purple headed boy waiting for me, cloudy in his hands. I was a little disappointed but I've missed him alot too so I ran over to him struggling to carry my big ass luggage and pulled him in a hug. "Mitsuya-kun! God I missed you alot" I said making him flushed. "I missed you too sissy" he said with a sweet smile. I quickly took cloudy from his hands into mine. "My god! He's so grown up" I said feeling emotional as I hugged my baby cat. "C'mon I'm taking you to the Tachibana's to drop off the luggage then we have to go somewhere" I didn't question him and got on the taxi that he called for us.

"No fair! I wanna spend the whole day with you Myra-chan" Naoto said in a grumpy tone as I told the Tachibana family that I'll go somewhere with Mitsuya. "Ya Naoto let your sister come for today. It's really important" Mitsuya told my brother and Hina nodded with a smirk. What are they upto? I asked myself but I followed Mitsuya nonetheless to his bike. "Hop on sis" he told me and I got on. He took me to the abandoned park that Mikey and I went to after I came back from America a few months ago. "Go in and you'll find him. I'm taking my leave" Mitsuya said and dropped me off.

I went in and my eyes widened at the sight. There was a trail of roses leading towards the center of the park where there was a small table. My eyes watered as I saw Mikey's face. He was sitting on one side of the table. Candles were lit there. "Mikey!" I yelled out and ran towards him. He looked in the direction of my voice absolutely stunned. I reached him and without any second thoughts I pulled him in a tight hug as I sat down on his lap. "I missed you so much Myra" he stated with a heavy voice. "Well I'm here now. For the rest of our lives" I said cheesily as we broke apart. He blushed at my words and nodded in agreement. "This is for you" he said and pulled out a ring box from his pant pocket. I immediately gasped. Woah he's not thinking about? Is he? I started panicking as I stood up. "Baby calm down. You look like you've seen a ghost. I'm not proposing cause unfortunately we're only 16. I promise to propose in 10 years and I promise to always love you. This is a promise ring for you" he chuckled and whispered out making the waterworks start. Damn Mikey you're turning me into Takemitchy. He handed me the box and I opened it to see a beautiful rose engraved in gold ring. "Mikey. I can't. It's too expen-" "Sssh. Baby I'll spoil you for the rest of our lives. You're my baby mommy for fucks sakes" he said referring to cloudy making me laugh while tears were streaming down my eyes. "I love you Sano Manjiro" I whispered to him and put the promise ring on my ring finger.

"And I love you forever Tachibana Myra"