Ch.10 Halloween?

Myra's pov,
"How's your school going honey?" My mom asked me as I sat down to have dinner. To be honest I haven't been much attentive in school. I've spent most of my time on my phone texting away Mikey. "It's good" I said with a small smile. "Do you want to tell her or should I?" Mom asked my dad making me confused. "Honey. How would you feel if we told you that we will be visiting your aunt's place for Halloween?" My dad asked me eith a smile which made me surprised but very happy. "Oh my god! We'll be going to Tokyo for Halloween?" I asked him in excitement and he nodded a yes. "Wait. When are we leaving then?" I asked him. "In 5 days honey" he replied. So I'll be going there on 30th October. I'll be there before the fight of toman and valhalla.

"So you'll be surprising Mikey-kun?" Hina asked me on the phone with a giggle. "Yes! I can't wait to see his reaction" I said in excitement. "I miss you so much Myra-chan! Ugh I'm so happy right now!" She yelled out. I laughed at her and said "I'm happy too Hina! I can't wait to hug you"

Timeskip to the airport at Tokyo-

"Myra-chan!" I heard Takemitchi yell out as I came out of the airport with my mom and dad. I ran over to him and pulled him in a hug. "Takemitchy! I missed you too brother" I told him softly. I pulled away to see him crying into his hand. "Eh? Why am I crying?" He said while sobbing making my facepalm. "You really are a crybaby mitchy" I told him laughing. "Hello uncle aunty!" Takemitchi said while bowing down to my parents. They gave him a small smile and asked me who he was. "He's Hina's close friend" I told them and mom nodded her head in understandment.

"Myra-chan! Uncle aunty! We missed you!" Hina and Naoto yelled in unison as they saw us stepping out of the taxi. I ran over to them in excitement and pulled them in a group hug. "I love you guys so much" I let out and kissed them in the cheek aswell. Once again Naoto blushed in embarrassment. "Come on aunty uncle I'll take you in" Naoto said and took their bags taking them towards the elevator. "What a handsome young man you've become Naoto!" My dad gushed making him blush more.

"Takemitchy! Please take me to Mikey right now" I said not being able to wait any longer. "Yes! Hina take care. I'll take her to Mikey-kun then" he told Hina and took me towards a temple. Oh I remember that temple. That's where toman has their usual meetings. It was pretty much getting dark. When we arrived there we saw all the toman members gathering for their meeting. "I'll wait outside Takemitchy. Once they finish the meeting please bring Mikey to me" I requested him and he nodded in agreement.

After thirty minutes I saw everyone leaving the temple. I looked around to find Mikey. Until I heard a yell of my name. "Myra-chan!" I turned around to see Draken-kun calling my name. Mikey and Chifuyu were standing with him. I ran over to them but before anyone could say anything Mikey pulled me in one of the tightest hugs ever. "God. You're really here. I thought takemitchy was fooling around with me and I swear I would've killed him if you really weren't here" Mikey whispered in my ear. "I missed you Mikey. So fucking much" I let out and tears started to fall from my eyes. "Oi! Stop hogging her Mikey" All of a sudden I heard Mitsuya's voice call out from behind us but Mikey only tightened his arms around me. "Aish. Give them some time Mitsuya." Draken scolded the silver headed boy with a smirk.