Ch.3 Roses

Myra's pov,
"Oh! So you're the girl that caught Mikey's attention" The black haired guy said while laughing wholeheartedly. "What's so funny?" I asked him clearly annoyed.  "Nah it's just I just remembered how he was freaking out yesterday after he met you. He was asking us if he looked alright and if he seemed cool enough when he came over to my place to hang out" he said in between laughs.  It made my heart flutter. "It's nice to meet you by the way. I'm Tachibana Myra" I said while bowing down. "Likewise. I'm Keisuke Baji"

"Looks like you already met my good friend!" Mikey said with a smile as he reached where me and Baji-kun were standing. "Yes and I also told her about your behavior yesterday" Baji said making Mikey embarrassed. "Ah it's alright Mikey-kun! I thought you were very cute" I let out without even realizing what I just said. "Aw Myra! I found you so cool! I knew we had to be friends" Mikey said back to his normal self. "Thank you so much for caring about my safety" I told him with a small bow. "Here we go again. Can you stop being so polite all the time?" Draken said with a tut. "We're heading down to the beach. Along with the captains. Wanna come with us?" Mikey asked while looking at me and Takemitchi. We both looked at each other before nodding a yes since we have nothing better to do. "Yes! You'll ride with me Myra" Mikey said and took my hand dragging me to his bike.

"They're a bunch of fools don't mind them" Mitsuya said with a tut as we looked at Baji trying to drown Chifuyu at the beach. "I gotta agree with you Mitsuya-kun" I said with a laugh. "How long are you here for Myra-chan?" He asked me while sitting down next to me. " For 2 weeks. Then I'll head back to America" I said my voice slowing as I realized that I'll leave all this behind pretty soon. "Ah? That's unfortunate. Mikey thinks you'll stay here with Hina-chan's family. As in you moved here" Mitsuya said with a surprised voice. I looked down at my feet with a gloomy expression but before I could say anything else Mikey ran over to us. "Ya Mitsuya I need to talk to Myra. Why don't you go join them" Mitsuya left without any further discussion. Mikey took Mitsuya's place beside me. "Are you okay Myra?" He asled me with a worried expression. I looked at his face and I didn't have it in my heart to tell him that I'll leave soon. So I smiled and nodded that I'm okay. "What do you like Myra?" He suddenly asked me. "Huh? I don't know Mikey-kun. There are many things that I like to be honest" "How about your favorite flower?" He asked me once again. I smiled lightly and said "I love roses. I also have a Rose garden back ho- back in America" I corrected myself. "Ah that's great" he said and got up leaving me confused.

"Isn't Mikey-kun supposed to take you back home? I mean you came here in his bike right? Where is he?" Takemitchi asked me as we were the last people standing on the beach with Mikey's bike. Everyone else went home since it was already 7 pm. " I don't think we should leave without him. We should wait Takemitchy" I told him and he nodded in agreement. Within a few minutes we saw a familiar figure running towards us.
"Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Myra! This is for you. The only flower store around here was closed today so I had to go a long way but I finally got you this!" Mikey said with a smile and held a beautiful bouquet of roses towards me. My eyes widened at that. "T-these roses are for me?" I asked in a surprised tone and he nodded a yes while smiling. I took the bouquet and handed it to Takemitchi making both the men confused. "Do you not lik-" I cut off Mikey by pulling him in a hug.

"Thank you for your effort Mikey" I said finally dropping the formalities.