Ch.15 take care

Myra's pov,
"Ahhh I wish we could stay here forever" Mikey sighed and held me even closer. We were laying in my room. Cloudy was cuddled into me and I cuddled into Mikey. My mom and dad weren't exactly pissed when they saw that I adopted cloudy because they didn't know I adopted him with Mikey my boyfriend. God that sounded good. "Will you keep cloudy here?" I asked him and he whined "Don't talk about that yet" "But Mikey I'll leave tomorrow-" "sshhh" he shushed me. I laughed at his childishness. "I'll be back in no time. Only 2 months. Then we'll be together almost all the time" I told him with a smile and he leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Yes! I can't wait baby" he replied making me blush deep red. Baby. That's right I'm Mikey's babe now. Thinking about it gave me butterflies. "I'll miss you both alot" I sighed and let out.

"C-can you ride with me to the airport?" Mikey sniffled and asked me as I came to his house to say my final bye. My heart broke at this. He was tearing up. "Hey! Mikey look at me. Only two months babe. I'll be back and I promise to text you everyday. But my parents will get suspicious if you take me to the airport. I gotta go with them" I sighed and said softly taking his face in my hand. Tears were running down his cheeks which made me tear up too. "I love you" I whispered as I brought his face closer to mine. "I love you more" he managed to let out before crashing his lips to mine. I parted from the kiss and gave him a small smile before turning to leave but he turned me around and pushed his lips to mine again desperately. I immediately kissed back. Both of us could taste our salty tears but we didn't care.

"Take care of Mikey for me. Please Takemitchy" I told him as I hugged him to say bye. He nodded a yes his face full of tears. "I'll be waiting for you Myra-chan" Hina said with a big smile as she hugged me. I knew she was holding back tears just like me. "Hey Naoto stay safe. I'll see you in two months time" I told my younger brother and hugged him. He hugged back tightly making me chuckle.

"Myra honey. I've already applied for a nice highschool in Tokyo for you. It's the one Hina goes to. Are you happy with that?" Mom asked me as we got off the plane in America. "I'm very happy mom" I told her with a faint smile. "So who's Mikey?" She whisper asked me making me deep red as I looked ahead to see dad was busy talking with our driver on the phone. "The walls are pretty thin honey. You seem happy with him. Don't worry I haven't listened in your conversations. I just happened to hear you guys laugh when I was passing your door" she explained to me making me even redder if it was possible. "Are you mad?" I asked her nervously. She just chuckled and said "I asked Naoto about him. He seemed very fond of Mikey. So I know he's a good guy"

I smiled at her words. Naoto put in good words for Mikey. I'll remember to thank him the next time I see him. "You asked Naoto about him? Couldn't ask me?" I tried to act mad but she caught onto that. "Oh please as if you would've told me about your secret lover" she teased me and went ahead to talk to dad. I stood in my place stunned at how cool my mom is about me dating Mikey.