Ch.12 Baji-kun

Myra's pov,
I woke up with a light knock to my door. I looked around to see that Mikey was actually gone. To fight Valhalla. Right that's today. I opened my door to see Naoto standing there with a pissed expression which made me confused cause Naoto was always a sweetheart. "Wha-" "Why did Sano Manjiro leave your room at 4 am?" He asked me in an assertive tone. I shushed him before getting him in my room and closing the door. "Listen Naoto-" "Myra-chan! He's not good for you. You deserve someone who has a hassle free life. He's the president of one of the top gangs in tokyo. Do you even know that?" He cut me off again. I sighed and my heart fluttered at my little brother's concern for me. I hugged him and told him "Naoto calm down. Ofcourse I know everything about toman. But he's a good guy! Didn't you see how upset he was when we had a fight. He apologized to me right away." "I know I saw that but I thought you guys were just friends" he told me and I blushed slightly. "Well yeah we were just friends until he asked me to go on a date last night. And we love each other Naoto. We complete each other" I finished my speech with a smile and looked at Naoto to see that he was smiling aswell. "If you're happy then I'm happy too Myra-chan. But if he hurts you then I'll hurt him" he said in a determined voice making me laugh.

I checked my phone to see that it was almost 2 pm. And I had 3 texts from Takemitchi.

Takemitchy: Myra-chan! Mikey-kun has lost it. He'll end up killing kazutora-kun. We need you here. I'm giving you the address. Come here as soon as possible.

Takemitchy: Baji-kun just gave up his life so that Mikey-kun won't kill kazutora-kun. Because he was the one who stabbed baji-kun in the first place.

Takemitchy: Baji-kun is actually gone Myra-chan. Chifuyu is hurt the most. The fight is over we won. But it doesn't feel like winning at all. Kazutora-kun stayed with baji-kun's body.

Tears started to fall down my eyes at this. All I could see was baji-kun's laughing face in front of me. When he was laughing about how much nervous Mikey was. He didn't deserve this. Chifuyu didn't deserve to loose him. Mikey didn't deserve to loose his friend. I remember Mikey telling me about kazutora-kun. He killed Mikey's brother and now he stabbed baji-kun. I sobbed out thinking I could've prevented this if I went out to the field. If I just went there and tried to protect baji-kun. "Myra-chan? Myra-chan!" Hina yelled out and came into my room to hold me as I cried.

"Hey I know you're hurt Myra-chan. But you should atleast have dinner" Hina tried to persuade me to eat but I just couldn't eat after that. Mikey wasn't responding to any of my texts. I know that he was pretty hurt but I was really scared about his safety. I didn't even try to reach the others. I know each and every one of them needed space. So I stopped texting Mikey too. "Honey! What is happening? C'mon you need to eat" my dad said as he entered my room. I quickly wiped my tears and looked at him. "Yes dad I'll eat in my room. I have some homework to do on the laptop" I lied and he left the room. "I'm keeping your food here" Hina told me and kept the food on the table and left.