Ch.11 sneaking in

Myra's pov,
"Mikey! It's already 9 pm. I must go home. Mom and dad will kill me" I told the president of toman who was currently sleeping on top of my stomach. We were at this abandoned park. He literally brought me here to get away from the others who wouldn't stop hogging me. His words.
"I want to be with you Myra" he groaned and got up to face me. I sat up aswell. "But-" "I have an idea" Mikey said with a sly smile. I quirked a brow at him. "Let's sneak in and I'll stay the night at your place" he said with excitement but I nodded a no quickly which made him frown. "You do remember that the fight is tomorrow right? And how the hell will I sneak you in? My room is just beside Naoto's. He'll definitely catch us" I told him and got up to stand. He stood up and pulled me in a back hug making me blush deep red. "We'll figure something out and don't worry I'll leave before 4 am. No one's gonna be awake at that time okay?" He whispered in my ear. I had nothing to do but nod a yes. "Great let's go!" He smiled and hopped on his bike and I sighed while sitting behind him.

"I'm sorry mom I lost track of time but don't worry I already had dinner at Emma's" I told my mom who was waiting for me along with Hina's mom in the living room. "Ah fine. But I was so worried. Don't worry me like that again" she told me and I nodded a yes. She turned her attention to my aunt both of them gossiping now. I indicated for Mikey to come in through the front door and he entered the house. I went to close the door and told him to make a run for the room at the end of the hall and he did so.

"You're gonna be the death of me Mikey" I told Mikey as I finally settled next to him in my bed. I looked over to my door to double check if I have locked it or not. He took my face in his hand and turned me to face him. He had a serious expression on his face. "No matter what you do Myra. Just promise me that you'll stay home tomorrow. Don't go out under any circumstances! Okay?" He asked me and I nodded a yes making him sigh in relief and let me go. "I love you alot Myra" he admitted making me go crimson red. "I-i love you too Mikey" I said it back cause it was obviously true. I saw his eyes brighten at my words. "I can't afford to loose you. So I need you to be safe" he said softly and slowly looked at my lips. My breath hitched as he came closer to me. I panicked and sat up abruptly.

"I should go" Mikey cleared his throat and said so after a few minutes of awkward silence. "What? No. You wanted to stay till 4 am" I stopped him. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked me with hopeful eyes. "Ofcourse I do Mikey. I've missed you so much. I need you around me all the time because I'll be leaving again in 3 days and I won't be back for months and that sucks beca-" he pressed his lips against mine hungrily stopping me midway. My hands found it's way on his hair and I kissed him back immediately. I didn't realize I needed him this much until right now. His hands gripped on my waist tightly afraid to let me go. After a few minutes we went apart in need of air. I looked at him to see that he was blushing just like me. "That was great" he said slowly and I nodded a yes. He fell back asleep on the bed and I followed his action. He took my hand in his and kissed my cheek aswell. "After this fight, will you go on a date with me Myra?" He asked me softly. I smiled at his question and said "ofcourse. Be safe for me okay?"

"I promise I'll be safe for you"