5: Do you....?

Where is he living .... Ugh... how can he..
how can he live in some place like this?
Neighbourhoods are so packed and houses are all run down and not clean at all.
Who is he staying with really?

"Are you sure this is the address?" I ask Mr. Wu

"Nae. This is the right address"

I bang on the rusty steel door and ugh... what kind of houses are these?

Is he not at home?

I try to bang again but... the door opens and

"Who....... Hyung?"

I ... I can't believe my eyes ....

"Inseo ya..." I pull him into a hug

"Wh... what are you doin... how did you find me?"

"I'm sorry... I... I am sorry Inseo ya.. I will protect you from now on"

"Hyung.... W...wait!" He pushes me away "wait... why are you here? If you find me then that old witch will find me again too. Do you really want to see me suffer?! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"I..inseo ya.... I will protect you from now on... please ... come live with me again.. or I can get you a new house... hmm?"

"We broke up.. aren't we? Because of your grandmother"

"No....I never agreed on that. You just disappeared a year  ago without a tr..."

"Yes because your grandmother threatened me!!!"

"Inseo ya...."

"Hyung..."

"I will give you anything you want.... Just... just stay with me... hmm?"

"H.... *sigh* then... give me one of your black card. It's been a while that I haven't go shopping... and right.. a new house.. I need one."

"Okay... I will give you.." I take out one of my black cards and "here.. for house. Do you want to go around and look with me or.. should I choose something nice? Do you want to live close with me?"

"No. I don't want to. And Hyung, this time you better keep your words. If your grandmother ever threaten me again.."

"I will protect you.. hmm?"

"If you say so. Go back for now hyung. I will contact you in a few days"

"Can't you... at least eat lunch with me today?"

"No. I'm quite busy"

"O...okay... then... I will be waiting for your call. My number and my house passcode are the same"

"Okay.. see you"

"See you, Inseo ya"

He closes the door and...  he didn't even look happy to see me.

"Director nim.."

"Find me nice residences. Make a list and photos too. "

"Nae"

"And you can go back home for today."

"It's okay. I can drive for you."

"No. Just rest for today. Come and wake me up at my house tomorrow on time"

"Nae."

I then get back to my car and drive back to my company.
It's a bit sad to see Inseo not being happy to see me.
May be because of the Chairwoman.
How did she even threaten him?