60: Take Care

"Director Byun?" Mr. Wu looks anxious as I step of my house.

"Who are you?" I ask referring to men standing beside Mr. Wu

"Please follow us, Young Master. Chairwoman ordered us to bring you to the main house"

That old woman getting all desperate huh..

"Too bad. I got works to do" I say

"If you are not co-operating, we will have to take you by force, young master"

"Mr. Wu, attend meetings according to my schedules and report back to me"

"But... I am also following with you"

"No need. What could an old woman possibly do to me?" I say and follow those men as they escort me in their car

I have a bad feelings about this..
but this time... I'm not scared.
I think I can handle this.. I can let my voice reach to her loud and clear that I need Chanyeollie my side... unlike when it was with Inseo.

I can protect Chanyeollie.
And I'm really going to.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As they said, I was taken to the main house.
Thanks god there's no one in the house except for old woman since it's office time.

"Is the matter urgent to call me like this?" I walk towards her as I say

She throws photos at my face and fuck.. it hurts as always
I don't even need to look.
It's photos of me and Chanyeollie from yesterday at company parking floor.

"You disgraceful child!" She says

"You don't know what privacy is .. don't you?"

"How can you do this in my company?! And with another man? After I worked hard to part with you and the last boy?" She refers to Inseo.

"Didn't I tell you? Always... and always. That I'm an openly gay and homosexual"

"That's why you need to get married to a woman! This is just your bad habit that you have to change.
You have a nice future that I am about to give you and you can't be like this.
I will do whatever to remove this new boy from your side"

"I'm going to marry him.
Even if it takes to leave this family"

*slap*

Where does this old woman get strength to slap this hard?

"Are you out of your mind?!! Did you hear what you just said?! You have gone insane don't you?!!"

"Yeah. If this is called insane then I'm.
As you heard me, I'm leaving this family and I will.. definitely have him beside me."

"Park chanyeol, age 23, just finished school, a tech expert with very professionalism. Don't you think it would be a shame?"

"What do you mean?"

"His parents are not very wealthy. His father works as an accountant.. oh, too old but with very low position title. His mother is just a housewife with no  income.
Their only child, Park chanyeol, an AI professional, with a bright future to be work either internationally or with top technology companies.

But,

With you, selfishly chose him to keep him beside you? What do you think will happen to his bright future?"

"Don't you dare t...."

"No companies will hire him.
Not even local companies.
With his name, all companies will reject him.
Not only in technical works, I will make sure he can't even work in lowly part-time works.
Or any works that will make him earn money.
In the end, all he can do will be beg.