3.

Lunch ended all too soon and I knew I had to return back to my dorm. I sighed and stood up, stretching and ruffling my white locks, the reached down to my shoulders in short layers, a thin dusting of bangs to cover up my blood red eyes. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to Keagan, smiling at him and sighing before walking out, a few splutterings heard behind me. I was too sleepy to care that Keagan was probably confused- though I didn't know WHY, as it was perfectly simple concept, we liked each other so we become lovers! 

My mama had taught me about that, how he and dad met, I was happy for them and also jealous- I wanted someone to love me like dad did with mama, and I wanted pups of my own. I slouched into my tiny apartment and stripped down into just my shirt and underwear, inhaling the lingering scent of Keagan that clung to the fabric with a sigh. Pups... I wiggled and rubbed my semi hard into the sheets with a groan, I really REALLY wanted pups, and I wanted them NOW. I huffed and rubbed my cock against the mattress a weird slick dribbling down my legs- was this a rut? I understood what that was but why was I leaking back THERE? 

I grabbed my phone as panic and need filled me and dialled my mom's number. He was quick to pick up, I rushed my words out with a cry "Mama! I dunno what's happening it's like a rut I learned but I'm... leaking..?" I heard a gasp on the other end and low talking before mama's voice soothed into my ears "It's okay sweetheart, we knew this might happen, you can have pups just like mama okay? This happens sometimes with twins of alpha/omega pairs, it's perfectly normal. Do you have that alpha you called about to help you? I know it's your first heat sweetie, just go with your instincts." I sniffled and nodded "Mhm. Bye" I hung up and peeled off my underwear, letting them drop onto the floor and hissing at the wet noise it made before leaning back into the covers and ruffling around, partially burying myself into the sheets like some sort of sand snake, tearing apart pillows and jamming them between the gaps of my bed and body until I was happy, feathers and fabric shredded around the area. 

I snagged my phone again and pulled up Keagan's email,  it had been added to my school email when the professors changed. I typed out a quick message and cried, I hoped he got here soon. 

{to: keaprof@university.edu}
{from: daniil20xx@university.edu}

Alpha, neead you now pllease

ApT 16 A 2445 WestGleN rd

Sent From My iPhone } 

---

Two hours. That's how long I had been laying back and open, my cock rock hard and ass drenched, ready to be bred. My stomach hurt and I kept sobbing, whimpering for Keagan, my eyes glued on the clock. My apartment door beeped and shut, the frantic ruffling of shoes and clothes as Keagan ran into my room, clearly frantic and disheveled "Daniil?!......" he trailed off at my state and looked shocked, I could see his cock rising and whimpered, presenting myself with a snarl "Alpha. Need noW!" I cried, my voice hoarse from my howls of despair when I was waiting for him. His scent flooded the room and I could tell I triggered his own rut, his clothing ripped off him as he crawled over me, panting as his mouth watered. 

"But you're.. an alpha" he stammered, making me whine "Breed me!" I demanded, annoyed with the stupid questions. He snarled at my tone and pressed into me, sliding up to the hilt with ease from both my slick and the fact I'd fingered myself off a few times. Our pants and moans mingled together in the small space, my odd icy scent of omega saturated in alpha, and Keagan's pure dominating pine seeping into every surface. Keagan was just rocking his hips slightly which pissed me off to no end, I snarled and lashed out, biting his shoulder as he pressed me further into the mattress, growling back at me and snarling "Watch yourself" he warned, earning a submissive whine from myself, my neck baring to let him mark me as his own. 

His hips pounded against mine, teeth nicking and biting my neck, small coppery drops of blood tainting both our mouths and skin as pleasure fired off around us, I could feel the base of Keagan's cock swell before it pushed past my rim and into me, his seed pouring into my womb as I whined, cumming again for the umpteenth time. 

I faded in and out, my hazy mind rumbling out purrs and chuffs as I could still feel the knot, Keagan was on the phone with someone, his voice sounded hoarse and a bit bashful which made me hiss, batting the phone out of his hands and pressing him into the mattress, snarling and pressing my teeth over his neck, daring him to try and pick up the phone. I was sore, so when he flipped us back over and pinned me down, I just complied, sending one last growl to the person on the phone and drifting off into sleep.