How Does This Omegaverse Work?

I've gotten some questions, so here it isss!!

1.) ALL OMEGAS HAVE VAGINAS, due to the lack of need to impregnate, omegas in the world only have vaginas. "Well how do they tell male and female apart?" you may ask: females have much smaller clits, whereas the males are often born much stronger and have large clits, around the size of a t-dick if you will. 

2.) ALL ALPHAS HAVE DICKS. Same thing here! Alpha's don't need to get pregnant, so they only have dicks, females are determined by genitalia, female alpha's have a retractable cock that's called a 'mating slit', they also have no balls as their inner reproductive organs work as testicles. 

3.) Betas are your typical cisgender persons! 

So.... what about Daniil?

Daniil is intersex, this isn't uncommon in alpha omega pairings as Vitya had explained. 

During Vitya's pregnancy (Daniil's mom) there were most likely 3 fertilised eggs, a Beta, an Omega, and an Alpha. All three grew larger, and due to the nature of the Alpha fetus, as it grew larger it absorbed the Omega fetus, but since their growth was prolonged, the Alpha fetus inherited the Omegan genes. This gives a 10% chance of creating an intersex child, whether that be an Alpha presenting born with the ability to bear children (as shown in Daniil) or an Omega presenting with the ability to fertilise. 

The Omegan variation is much rarer due to the dominant nature of Alphan genes, and are often regarded as betas in society since they don't experience heat cycles or ruts, often times the womb within the Omega is too small and is virtually useless, or the opposite occurs and the Omega's dick has little to no function.

As you may have noted, Daniil and Keagan are ROUGH, much meaner to each other than Vitya and Dimitri. Daniil and Keagan are still technically both Alphas and will go with their basic instinct, to dominate. Daniil however, because of his Omegan side, will easily submit, but everything he does will be rather rough and violent, as it is his own way of taking over his area. I.e. how he tore apart his bedding to nest, and how he continues to snarl and bite Keagan- he loves Keagan very much and that's his way of showing it ^^ 

I hope this clears up some things! 

-Misha