10.

Edited ^^ -Misha

---

Taylor and I were discharged from the hospital soon enough, my beautiful baby in my arms, one of which I didn't allow Taylor to hold, or even get close to. He seemed understanding but I still felt bad, hugging my little one to my chest. We arrived home, greeted by Taylor's parents, who had so kindly allowed themselves in. I bristled up at them, Taylor telling me to just go upstairs "I'll handle them, love" I nodded, beginning to trudge up "Taylor! Is this how you treat your parents? Had you told us you already had a child and omega, we wouldn't have set you up on those dates..--!" I didn't listen to any more of the yelling and shut the door, curling up in my nest. 

Andrey was just waking up, yawning and waving his tiny fists around, his little eyes weren't yet open, and he squeaked out a few weak cries, making me sit up and rock him "Hungry?" I cooed, sliding off my sweater and allowing him to latch, purring in contentment. He didn't feed for long, soon snoozing off again. I had been told that Andrey would sleep a ton, after all, he was premature, and I had no problem with it, setting up a tiny support and setting his little body down in it, curling up beside him with a yawn. 

---

When I woke up next, Taylor was beside me, rubbing my back, I purred and leaned into him, glancing to see if my pup had moved, of which he had not, still sleeping away in his tiny bundle of blankets. "Hi baby" Taylor crooned towards me "Hi~" I purred right back, sitting up and sliding into his lap "What's going on?" I asked, wiping away the dried tears under his eyes. My heart hurt for him- I had heard stories but to see my alpha cry... it was a hard sight. "Parents" he rasped, resting his head against my shoulder I purred softly for him, snuggling up and trying to comfort my alpha. 

He looked up at me and sighed "Daniil..." My heart dropped to my feet, he never used that tone, the sad look in his eyes terrified me "Taylor?" I squeaked out. He rubbed my back, pressing soft kisses to my cheeks "I'll be visiting the German branch of the company..." I furrowed my brows; where was this going? "In order to inherit the company I'm being shipped off basically" he rubbed his temples and sighed, clearly upset "I don't know if you even want to pack up and move to Germany, I can't... I can't ask that of you, but please... just let me be selfish-" I cut him off with a snarl "I'm going with you" I demanded, scooping up Andrey into my arms and plopping down on Taylor's lap, resting my head on his shoulder. 

My alpha rubbed my back "Are you sure, baby?" I huffed and nodded "When are we leaving?" he grimaced and sighed again, leaning down to press kisses to my face "Three weeks" I bristled at that, Andrey growing fussy as he blearily woke up again, leading me to slip down my sweater again and nurse him, thinking hard while Taylor watched our pup in awe. "What are we going to bring with us? We'll have movers, right?" I asked, earning a quiet nod from Taylor. I was a bit irritated at first but then noticed how in love he seemed to be with Andrey, his eyes soft towards the sleepy pup. 

I laughed softly, taking Taylor's free hand and resting it against the baby, a soft gasp from him. I still wasn't okay with him holding Andrey, it would be a while before that, but for now, this was good. I purred loudly, Taylor cradling both Andrey and myself in his arms, snuggled up into my scent glad, soft chuffs rumbling out as well. I felt warmth surrounding us; we were the perfect little family.