6.

sorry for the short chapter! - Misha

I had some how ended up in Taylor's car, snuggled tight into his arms as I purred softly, my pup bumping along inside me in what I hoped was approval. I was in a hazy state of pregnancy bliss and let my pheromones run wild, earning a few coughs from the poor beta driver, for whatever reason I didn't seem to register the fact Taylor had a personal driver, and just focused on getting every inch of my body snuggled up on the male. I felt a tinge of fear in my heart and looked up at him with watery eyes, a silent plea to stay, of which he replied with a soft chuff, leaning down and scenting me. 

I purred louder at the contact and allowed him to wrap his coat around my frame, he looked hesitant at my belly and I smiled, taking his hand and pressing it to my abdomen, shifting into his side as my little one kicked hard against me. I huffed and tensed a bit "Seems you're a favourite" I teased, smiling at the awed look on his face. Taylor's arm wrapped further around me and pulled me into his side, pressing his nose into my neck and inhaling my scent of which I tilted into, purring and baring my neck for him. 

The driver had pulled into a fancy drive way and opened the door, startling the two which made Taylor tug me tight to his chest and growl, quickly realising what he'd done and bashfully sitting back up, nodding in apology to the terrified driver and helping my pregnant form out of the car. 

--

We made our way into the large house where I was swiftly taken up stairs and sat against a huge fluffy bed that smelt strongly of Taylor. My instinct to nest was high and I wiggled into the sheets, itching to tear them up. Taylor left the room and returned later with an armful of fluffy blankets, of which I purred towards. He sat back, eyes wide with interest as I waddled around, picking up blankets and bunching them all around the bed, eventually giving in and tearing up a few pillows until I was happy. 

I collapsed into the nest, heaving a sigh and relaxing, pure bliss through my mind. I peeked my eyes open and saw Taylor bashfully waiting at the edge of the soft mound to see if he could come in. I nodded and scooted over for him, curling up into his arms quickly and dosing off in absolute bliss.