Chapter Seven

Matt and Mello walk back to Wammy's House, their hands enveloped in each others. It was nightfall, the sky was a sapphire blue with a tint of pink in the clouds. A sudden, cool, gust of wind smacks them in the face causing Mello's grip on Matt's hand to tighten.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks with a slight look of concern on his face.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just cold."

Matt unhands with Mello as he takes off his fur trimmed, cream-coloured, sleeveless vest muffling it around Mello's shoulders.

"Hopefully that'll keep you warm for a little longer, we should be back within around five/ten minutes." Matt gives off a warm smile to Mello who awkwardly attempts to return it.

"Um, thanks by the way, it wasn't exactly my intention to get you to strip." Mello laughs, trying to ace a joke.

However, Matt laughs in unison. "Yeah, you can save that thought for your erotic fantasies starring me."

Mello's cheeks go crimson red. "Oh, so you're suggesting I have fantasies about you? wow, you really do overestimate yourself."

"No, I do not. Your moans during the night wake me up, "Matt, Matt, stop, please!" and besides, your blushing." Matt lets out a loud laugh, covering his mouth to contain himself.

Mello digs his elbow into Matt's stomach causing Matt to stumble. They both laugh, and continue their walk back to the institution, their hands re-enclosed.