0.1

My friend Kiara is dragging me to this concert for this band chase...whatever the fuck it is. She's like obsessed with them, I mean if I'm being honest I've heard a few songs and they aren't bad.

The concert is at the wiltern and also happens to be in 4 hours and Kiara wants to be there early so I know if I'm going anywhere I need to start getting ready.

I hopped in the shower letting the warm water calm my tense muscles and began to wash any lingering bacteria off of my skin. once I get out I wrapped my self in a towel and made my way to my walk in closet. Grabbing some black fishnets, some slightly loose ripped black jeans and a black corset top, along with my doc martens and headed back to the bathroom to change into the outfit. I added a belt chain to my belt hoops and a silver chain on my neck. I put my septum piercing back in and grabbed my purse to make sure I had everything, I went to reach for my phone which has been charging this entire time just to be interrupted by a doorbell ringing. I grabbed my phone and my charger to put in my bag and quickly made my way to my front door. "Hey hun!" Kiara squealed in excitement. "Hey bae!" I returned the excitement because if my best friend is happy I am. "Are you ready!?" she asked, bursting with energy. I grabbed my keys from the table by the door. "Yep!" I replied with a slight smile at my friend's excitement. Walking out I made sure to lock my door as we walked to the driveway and got in my car.

*timeskip to concert*

We were in the front and Kiara was screaming her heart out to the lyrics while I was dancing slightly and singing the few lyrics I did know. Not long after the lead singer's eyes landed upon me and his face seemed slightly surprised but that expression faded quickly and his face went back to his original expression. I'm going to assume it's because I'm the only one not screaming my heart out and jumping, especially considering the girl clinging to my arm is screaming her lungs out.

The concert ended and we were outside the venue waiting for them to come out because Kiara wanted to meet them. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I heard Kiara squeal and hit my arm. I looked up to see 3 men. One with dark hair and 3 braids in his face while the others are in a bun, one with blonde hair tied up onto a man bun, and one with dark hair simply in a bun. She began to speak to them "Hi I'm Kiara! I love you guys so much! You're like my favorite band and I'm literally always listening to your music." I stood to the side watching the exchange. I saw all three of their faces contort into bright smiles. The blonde one wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug, one the blonde one released her, she was suffocated with a hug from the one with braids, then the one with dark hair in a bun. Then the one with the braids looked at me. "Hey! What's your name?" I looked at him in shock, not expecting my presence to be noticed. "I'm Faye, nice to meet you....?" I trailed off, not knowing his name which appeared to hurt his ego, he probably assumed I was like obsessed with them or something. "Mitchel, and it's nice to meet you too, Faye. The blonde one on my left is my bestfriend Christian and the one of my right is my brother Clinton." He replied. I nodded my head, taking in this information.

Hey uh...wanna join us? we're going to the club." Mitchel asked. Kiara looked at me with pleading eyes. "Yeah sure." I replied, I am never the one to turn down drinks.

*time jump*

We made it to the club and instead of waiting the boys took us to the front of the line and Clinton whispered something to the bouncer and he let us skip. I followed them to the vip section and there were 2 men sitting in our booth already. "This is Pat," Christian said, pointing to the one on the left. "and this is Jesse." He continued. "Nice to meet you both!" I said kindly. "You too!" They replied simultaneously. I looked over to Kiara and she looked like she was about to pass out. I leaned my head towards her and asked if she wanted to get a drink in which she replied yes. We first down a shot of tequila each to take the edge off then I order a Pina colada while she gets a sex on the beach. We walk back with our drinks and I sit down next to Mitchel while Kiara sits by Jesse.

Everyone except me and Mitchel went to go dance, I was sipping on my fifth pina colada when Mitchel began to speak "So what'd you think of the set list" he asked. "It was nice, had a few good songs." I replied. "A few?" His cocky demeanor changed to one of disbelief. "Don't tell you you're hurt because I'm not dick riding your music." I smirked. "If you're not a fan of our music why'd you come, I mean I know I'm hot but there must be another reason." He smirked, his cocky demeanor returning.

He moved closer to me, placing his hand on my thigh, leaning in to whisper in my ear. "But if you want you can dick ride me." He whispered, his breath slightly fanning over my neck. He came face to face with me, our lips merely inches apart as we both began to lean in but before our lips could meet I leaned into his ear, whispering. "I'm gonna go get another drink." Leaving him with a dumbfounded expression, I went downstairs pushing through the crowd of people and ran into Christian. "DANCE WITH ME!" He slurred over the music, extending his hand out to me. I laughed and grabbed it and began dancing with him. We danced for a good 30 minutes until he got tired and I had to practically carry him up to the booth. Mitchel was still there looking down at his phone. "MITTY!" Christian yelled causing Mitchel to finally acknowledge our presence. "I need some Molly." I spoke, barely feeling the alcohol I've consumed. "I'm all out, but I can call my dealer to hook us up?" He offered. "Yeah that'd be great." I waved one of the workers over and ordered 5 shots of Absinthe and immediately downed the first three, offering Mitchel one which he accepted. We downed ours at the same time. The alcohol began to kick in but due to my high tolerance I am still aware of my surroundings, just more relaxed.

Mitty told me that the dealer was there so we made our way to the alleyway beside the club. I went to grab the money for it from my wallet but Mitchel stopped me and insisted on paying for it. I let him because that's less money I have to spend.

We went back to our booth, finding Christian passed out. Me and Mitchel looked at each other in sync. "I'm going to get him out of here." He proposed. "You aren't even okay to walk in a straight line. I'll take drive you." I objected. "Alright, fine." he agreed, knowing I was right. I took out my phone to shoot Kiara a quick text saying that I was leaving which she responded okay because she's fine with Jesse. Me and Mitchel made our way out hauling Christian into my car(since it had more room) "my place or yours?" I asked, starting up the engine. "I have alc." he shrugged. "Your place it is!" I agreed. I gave him my phone to put the address in as I followed the directions to this nice modern looking house. We got out of the car, hauling Christian in as we entered the house. I let Mitchel lead us to what I assumed to be Christian's room where we just plopped him on the bed. We went down stairs and I immediately helped myself to a bottle of vodka. I found my way to the living room to see Mitchel scrolling through Netflix. "What you wanna watch?" He asked. "definitely American horror story." I informed while sitting the bottle down as well as two glasses I picked up on the coffee table. I reached in my purse taking out my bag of Molly with 5 pills in it. I went to grab a bottle of water. (because I don't wanna down it with vodka)

I offered Mitchel one which he gladly accepted and we both swallowed our pills quickly. Finally I could feel the euphoria I've been craving all night. I felt the drug take over me rendering my senses useless. I grabbed the bottle of vodka taking a long swig. I saw Mitchel move to the side and then I heard music playing. I didn't recognize the song but regardless I bopped my head to it. I grabbed my phone and then began to record a video for my instagram story. Mitchel grabbed my phone "hey!" I pouted. I watched him type something in then hand me my phone back, he then took out his phone doing whatever. I began to mindlessly watch stories until I got a notification "mitchelcave started following you." Then followed multiple notifications of him liking my posts. I looked up at him to see him still scrolling. He looked up at me and then said "That's why you're so familiar! You're an actor!". I then snatched his phone and ran into the bathroom prevented him from grabbing his phone from me. He pounded on the door. "That's not fair!" He whined.

After a few minutes I opened the door to him on the floor pouting. "Okay, fine." I handed him his phone back in mock annoyance. I went back to the living room and poured some vodka in a glass and offered it to him in apology, which he gladly accepted. I got up and started dancing to the playing music while drinking vodka, feeling the euphoric feeling increase. I started to feel dizzy so I sat down and passed out, well passed out until Mitchel woke me up telling me to go lay down. He led me to a dark room with a nice balcony. I began tugging at the tight corset shirt I was wearing and I went to this dark dresser and opened the drawer until I found a big black shirt and went into the bathroom to change into the long shirt that was like a dress on me. I walked out and plopped on to the bed, immediately accepting sleep as it pulled me in.