0.3

"Is that your boyfriend? He was watching again, girl I think that he's on to me"

I woke up to someone calling my phone which I ignored until I saw they wouldn't stop calling so I finally answered, it was Keith..my fake boyfriend. He asked to hang out today and honestly I already completed all my errands so I agreed to let him come over. Once he came over we just watched movies in the living room for a few hours until I got a phone call, causing Keith to glance over. The contact read Mitty, a small smile made its way to my face as I answered.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey love" Mitchels voice sounded through the speaker.

"So is there a reason behind this call?" I asked

"Can't I just want to hear your voice." I swear I can hear the smirk on his face.

"Come on, you don't wanna lie to me do you?"

"Alright I called to invite you to this party at my house." I looked over to Keith, walking out the living room to continue the conversation.

"Ah and there goes the truth. I'll come but can I bring..well you know who, the one I talked about yesterday." I asked.

"Of course but don't expect me to not flirt with you, you make that impossible."

"Yeah, whatever. Send me the address, I'll be there"

"Looking forward to it!"

I hung up and returned to the living room, feeling Keith's questioning stare burning through me.

"My friend invited me to a party, if you want you can come with but I'm going to go get ready." I explained.

"I'll go with you."

"Alright cool." I walked to my room pulling the dress I had bought yesterday from my closet and getting dressed. I put on some makeup and styled my hair. Once I was done I asked Kieth to take a picture for me to post on Instagram, which he did.

Liked by Mitchelcave and 987,927 othersFayemonae: going out as fine as ever

Fayemonae: going out as fine as ever

Username724: ITS GIVING FACE

Username89: SERVING BODY
Liked by creator

Keithpowers: ❤️❤️

Mitchelcave: fine as hell🤤
Liked by creator

Username98: MARRY ME

After I posted the picture on Instagram we left for the party, taking separate cars because he'll most likely leave before me. We arrived and I made my way to the kitchen, where the drinks are, pushing pass all the people. As soon as I made it to the kitchen an arm was throw over my shoulder. "MO, IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" Mitchel grinned.

"You're lucky I'm blessing you with my presence at all, braid boy."

"I got you a bottle of absinthe." He whispered in my ear. I could feel Kieths stare watching this entire interaction.

"I'm going to need that asap." I grinned.

"Your wish is my command." He smirked, going into a cabinet and bringing out a bottle of absinthe and giving it to me.

I decided against drinking it straight for once, I grabbed some random juice I saw and mixed it in a cup along with the absinthe. I took a sip of the mix I created and looked over to Keith who was standing there awkwardly. I went up to him and said, "I'm going to dance, you should go have fun too." I smiled at him. He returned the smile as we parted ways into the crowd. As I danced I felt a pair of hands land on my waist beginning to dance with me. "Dancing without yours truly, I'm hurt." Mitchel whispered into my ear. I laughed as we continued to dance to the loud music. My drink was gone so I went to the kitchen to refill it, Mitchel followed me. We then went to the living room and sat on the couch, he once again threw his arm over my shoulders. He then leaned in and whispered in my ear "He's watching again, I think that he's on to me" I could hear the cockiness laced in his tone.

"You're doing this on purpose." I laughed.

"I'm not doing anything." He raised his hands in surrender but the smirk on his face says otherwise.

"Mhm, yeah sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be mad at me." He fake pouted.

"Why shouldn't I be?" I raised a brow.

"Because I got molly" he smirked.

"Say no more." I smiled.

"I knew that would work."

"Whatever, let's go in a different room because we got thou who shall not be named watching us." I got up and Mitchel followed suit. He grabbed my hand taking me to the back patio, then pulling out a small bag with pills in it. Handing me one and getting one for himself. I threw my head back, swallowing the pill. I stoop there for a minute, watching the stars as the drug began to kick in. We went back in, I needed another drink. We walked in the kitchen and Mitchel whispered in my ear. "We should do body shots." He made sure I could feel his breath fan against my neck. I shivered and began to laugh. "You'll be lucky if you even get a kiss." I smirked.

"Ah I see, playing hard to get are we?"

"If I was easy you still probably wouldn't be able to get me."

"Damn girl."

He then took his phone out and tapped something and the song changed. He put his phone back in his pocket. He grabbed my hands, getting closer and looking in my eyes with a smirk playing on his lips. "I bet you feel it now, baby
Especially since we've only known each other one day" he sung cockily. I rolled my eyes with a laugh. I let go of his hands and finally began making the drink I originally came in here for. "Let's get away from all these people." He whispered in my ear. I took my phone out and texted Keith telling him he could leave because I won't be leaving anytime soon. "Alright, lead the way." I then spoke. He led me upstairs and into the room I remember waking up in yesterday. He led me to the balcony.

"I love to stand here and watch the stars. I barely sleep, most I get is 3 hours so I just watch the stars and think about anything that comes to mind." He spoke so soft it's almost like he's on another planet.

"I feel you, my mind is always racing so I often go to this spot I found and watch the sky. It's so peaceful" I agreed. He lit a cigarette and we shared it, passing it between us. By the time the cigarette was finished I was ready to crawl under a pile of covers and never resurface. I let out a yawn. Mitchel looked over at me "you can lay down" he spoke softly. "Do you have anything I can sleep in?" I asked. As if on command he walked inside and into his closet and came out with a large shirt and drawstring pajama pants and handed it to me. I went to the bathroom to change. After I did, I grabbed the mouthwash on his counter, poured a bit in my mouth, swished it around, then spit it out. I walked out the bathroom. Mitchel looked up at me. "You look good in my clothes." He looked me up and down with a smirk. I noticed he had changed into a pair of sweats and is now shirtless. I laughed at his ability to always find a way to flirt with me. I went and laid down. Letting my thoughts ease me into sleep before I completely dozed off I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, but I didn't pay it any mind and just passed out.