0.6

I pulled up to the building where the meeting will take place. I walked straight in because I have a key card. I went into the room where my meetings are usually held. My manager, Keith's manager, and Kieth were all waiting for me. I sat down at the table "Well hello, everyone"

"We hear from Keith that you are dating someone, is that true?" My manager asked.

"No, Kieth here is just being unprofessional."

"Would you like to explain why my client has bruises all over his face." Keith's manager spoke.

"I'm sure he could explain his bitchass actions to you himself." I replied.

"Well I just wanted to hear from you. Kieth has told me that your friend attacked him out of jealousy?" Keith's manager questioned again.

"No, what happened was Keith brought his drunk ass to my house, beer in hand and all. Then tried to harm me, he grabbed my arm rather aggressively as-well as pushing me against the door of my own house, unprovoked. I think you need to be talking to your client about his drinking habits and anger issues rather than accusing my friend of attacking him." I explained.

"What proof do you have that I did any of that." Kieth finally spoke.

"I don't know, maybe this bruise on my arm!" I raised my voice slightly then raised my arm up enough so they could see the bruise on the lower part of my arm.

"And go and test him for alcohol, I bet it comes out positive." I continued.

"That doesn't explain his bruises." Kieth manager spoke

"Let me put it this way, your client was out of place so my friend fixed it." I replied

"What's stopping me from pressing charges?" Kieth spoke.

"Go ahead, I'll tell them how you were driving under the influence when you came there and how you put your hands on me. If you press charges I will have no choice but to turn it right back on you."

"Fine, I won't." Kieth scoffed

"Good."

"Actually, I'm done with this whole thing."

"What do you mean you're done? Think about what you're saying." My manager advised.

"I have thought about it, I've thought about it a lot and this was the final push. I mean imagine how the media would react to a breakup, that would be amazing publicity."

"Why so suddenly, you've never even mentioned this." My manager asked.

"I'm done with this bullshit. Everything was okay at first but now he constantly acts like he has some claim over me and tries to restrict the people I hang out with. I'm not with that, I'm done, give me whatever I need to sign, I'm done with this contract."

"Well if there's not much I can do, fine." My manager agreed. I smiled widely, I'm finally free from this crazy bitch.

My manager reached into her briefcase, pulling out a few papers and giving them to me. She informed me on here to sign and I did, after reading what I was signing because I'm not dumb. Once I was done signing she gave the papers to Keith, who's manager had to convince him to sign because he obviously didn't want to. Once that was over I got up. "I have hair appointments to get to, bye bye." And with that I left.

I got in my car and drove to the beauty salon I usually go to. Once I walked in I immediately checked in. Immediately a worker came over and began to take out the box braids in my head. Once she was done with that she washed my hair and added a heat protectant. She then straightened my hair, per request. I went back home and changed into a black crop and baggy leather pants. I texted Mitchel.