0.12

**1 month later**

You fucked his best friend

What's wrong with me, I should tell him

You'll hurt him

It's better than him not knowing.

You promised not to tell him

Shit, I can't tell him.

"Faye? You there?" Mitchel snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I was in my head, sorry." I replied. "Mo, I'm so sorry." He apologized. I guess he thinks I'm still upset. "It wasn't about that, Mitty. It was months ago." I reassured. "I'm sorry regardless, I'm surprised you even forgave me, let alone be with me." Mitchel added. "I'm surprised too." I laughed. He cracked at smile at that. "I'm taking you somewhere tonight." Mitchel proposed. "Where is somewhere?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He answered. "Can I have a hint?" I attempted to get an answer out of him. "Just..dress nice." He spoke. "You really aren't going to tell me?" I pressed. "Nope!" He responded. "Fine." I gave up. In response he smiled and pecked my lips. His hands made their way to my waist, I expected something else but he started tickling me. I began uncontrollably laughing which made him laugh with me. "Stop." I breathed out while still laughing. He didn't stop. He continued for a few seconds before he actually stopped. "I'm dropping that song I recorded while you were in the studio." Mitchel informed. "Which one?" I asked. "The one from after the incident at your house.." Mitchel trailed off. "Oh, that one." I laughed. "The release party is tomorrow." Mitchel spoke. "If I come...what's in it for me?" I teased. I moved to straddle him, grabbed my waist to steady me. "Anything you want." He replied. "Anything, hm?" I trailed my hands to the waistline of his pants. I heard his breath hitch. I then got up and left the room to go to the kitchen.

I grabbed some frozen fruit from the fridge to make a smoothie. Just as I was pouring my smoothie into a cup Mitchel finally made his way down. "Nice of you to join us." Clinton spoke from his chair and continued sipping whatever is in his cup. "Had to handle something." He replied to his brother which made me stifle a laugh. Mitchel sat in the bar stool next to his brother. I sat on the unoccupied barstool beside Mitchel.

A few minutes later Christian came down. "Wassup Kras!" I beamed at Christian. "Hey Faye!" He smiled back. "What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing much but I was gon tell y'all I gotta date tonight." Kras replied. His eyes lingered on me momentarily, as if waiting for a reaction. I didn't give him one regardless. "So are me and Faye!" Mitchel added. "Y'all love leaving me alone huh." Clinton spoke. "Don't be salty you can't bag nobody." I retorted. Christian and Mitchel laughed but Clinton eyes narrowed in on me for a few seconds before he cracked and joined the laughter. "Whatever." Clinton rolled his eyes. I went upstairs and grabbed my purse. I went back downstairs. "I'm out, got things to do." I announced, grabbing my keys by the door. "I'll pick you up at nine!" I heard Mitchel yell. I got in my car and drove off, going to my house. I got ready for the day and prepared for the errands I had to run that day.

I got home after hours of running errands and it was about 7pm. I then remembered that we're supposed to go out tonight. I went upstairs and I grabbed a white dress from my closet as well as some brown strappy heels. I went in the bathroom and took a shower, letting the shower release tension from my busy day. I stepped out the shower and put my robe on. I put on some lip gloss mascara and then applied a slight amount of bronzer on my nose. After, I changed into the dress I had picked out. I walked back into my room and grabbed the heels I had sitting by my bed and put them on. I grabbed a purse from my closet and put my stuff in there. I looked at the time and it was a few minutes before nine. I then heard the doorbell ring. I walked down stairs and opened the door. Mitchel was in the walkway holding a bouquet or roses. He grabbed one of my hands and kissed the back of it before he let it go and passed me the roses which I sniffed. "For you, my love. You look beautiful." Mitchel's accent shines through his words. "Thank you." I laughed softly. I tilted my head, beckoning him to come in. "Let me post you?" Mitchel pleaded. "Fine." I smiled. "But if all hell breaks loose it has nothing to do with me." I continued with a laugh. I put the roses in a vase with water and then Mitchel led the way out. He led me to my driveway. "Right there." He pointed to a spot for me to stand. He pulled out his phone and pointed his camera at me. "Come on girl, smile" He ushered me, causing me to laugh. I'm guessing he was done because he put his phone down and started clicking his phone. A few seconds later I got a notification.