0.15

I woke up to an empty bed. I was too tired to get up, that was until someone entered the room. I opened my eyes and saw Mitchel walking to the bedside, sitting down a plate. "I made you breakfast." He smiled. I smiled back. He bent down to the bed, kissing me on the lips. I pushed him away. "I haven't even got up to brush my teeth." I laughed. "Okay?" He retorted, leaning back down for another one. "Move!" I smiled, pushing him slightly. "Fine, eat and brush your teeth so I can kiss you." He insisted. "Alright!" I smiled, sitting up to start eating. "So...I kinda promised my friend I'd go to his birthday party tonight.." Mitchel trailed off. "And..?" I questioned. "I didn't know if you were up for it considering you just got out a coma..if you want I can stay home." He continued. "We can go, but can we go to the beach first?" I laughed lightly. "Yes, of course. Anything you want." Mitchel smiled and went in to kiss me again.  

"Unt-unt, what did I tell you." I scolded. "Hurry up." He rolled his eyes. I shoved him lightly and went back to eating. I finished eating and got up to brush my teeth. I came back in the room. "I'm done, happy?" I joked. "I'll be happier when you come over here." He replied. I walked over to him. "I'm here." I smirked. He looked up at me and I leaned down to kiss him. "Now I'm happy." He cheesed. "Yeah whatever." I smiled. Me and Mitchel got up and made our way downstairs, where we found Christian and Clinton fighting over the remote. "Should we go back upstairs?" Mitchel whispered. "Yes, most definitely." I laughed. We went back in his room and I let out a yawn. "Tired?" He asked. "Yes." I replied, yawning again. "Well let's lay back down." He insisted. We got back in bed. I buried my head in his chest and he wrapped his arm around my torso. I dozed off.

I was peacefully sleep until I heard an airhorn blow in my ear, my reflexes caused me to reach up and accidentally punch Christian. "Ow." Christian held his hand on his torso. "Why did you wake me up?" I said groggily. "Because you both wanted to go to the beach first and it's getting late, you didn't have to go and punch me." He answered, still rubbing his torso. "You shouldn't have scared her, mate." Mitchel finally spoke. "Exactly." I agreed. "Fuck you both!" Christian fake frowned. "You'll live." I laughed groggily. Christian then dramatically stomped his way out the room.

I got up and checked the drawer dedicated to me in search for beach wear. I grabbed a bikini and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed. I went back into the room and saw Mitchel sitting on the bed in his swim trunks. I went back to the drawer and grabbed a cover-up. "I'm ready." I announced. Mitchel looked up at me and got up. He walked over to me and kissed me for a few seconds. "I've missed that more than you know." He whispered. "We have people waiting downstairs for us.." I laughed. "They can wait longer." He grabbed my waist pulling me in for a hug. I breathed in his scent as he did mine. "As much as I hate to break this up, we gotta go." I whispered. He nodded in agreement and we left the room and went downstairs where everyone was waiting. He hopped in the car and began the journey to the beach.

We made it to the beach and me and Mitchel were laying on a beach towel, my head in his lap. He started playing with my hair while singing 'sure thing' by Miguel. He remembered. i started humming it with him. A few minutes later I got up and told him I'd be back. I walked to the edge of the water. I was standing in the water staring at the water, that was until I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pick me up.

 He ran further into the water before he put me down. I splashed water on him and we went back and forth splashing each other. He dived under the water to pick me back up, making me squeal. He began to tickle me. "Stop." I managed to say through my laughter. "What was that? You said keep going?" He teased. "It's time to go." Clinton yelled out, to which Mitchel rolled his eyes. He finally let me go and I splashed water on him before speeding back to shore. I made it to shore and I turned around seeing Mitchel still in the same spot, baffled, I started cackling. He took notice to that and started making his way to shore. I then turned around and ran further into the sand. 

"I think we should leave him." I suggested. "Sure, why not." Christian Agreed. "Then hurry up!" I urged. "I don't see you grabbing anything." Clinton sassed, to which I mimicked him. I turned around and Mitchel was now five feet away. "Y'all took too long!" I fake frowned. "You thought you were gonna get away with that huh?" Mitchel teased. "I don't know what you're talking abo-" I was cut off by Mitchel Picking me up again, this time he threw me over his shoulder. "Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you said." Mitchel faked. "Mitchel Charles Cave, Put me down!" I laughed. "You said carry you to the car?" Mitchel taunted. I gave up on trying tonight make him put me down and let him carry me to the car. "You are pure evil Mitchel Cave." I declared while getting into the car with everyone else.

We left the beach to go get ready then we made our way to the party. We all walked in , music and the smell of alcohol mixed with smoke overwhelmed our senses. "Im going to go wish my friend happy birthday, wanna come with?" Mitchel asked. "No, I'm going to get a drink." I replied. "Okay, I'll find you after." He promised before walking off. I found the drinks and made myself one, turning around I almost ran into someone. Looking up it was Micheal. "Shit, I'm so sorry." He apologized. "It's okay, it didn't spill." I assured, causing him to sigh in relief. "Okay, so what's a pretty girl like you doing getting her own drink." He asked, trying to brighten the mood. "Just vibing." I smiled. "Wanna dance..?" He asked. "No, I'm waiting on my boyfriend." I answered. "Okay, well it was nice seeing you, Faye." He smiled, I smiled back before he turned around, walking off. 

Mitchel walked up almost immediately after. "Who was that?" Mitchel spoke, slightly aggravated. "A fellow actor, calm down." I reassured, cupping his face with my free hand. Mitchels aggravated expression evaporated instantly, being replaced with a smile. He then leaned down and kissed me. Mitchel took my hand off his face and pulled me to the crowd of people and started dancing with me. We continued having fun for the rest of the night.

I stumbled into the house at about 2 am, Mitchel locking the door with one hand, the other holding my heels. He helped me upstairs to which I changed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Hours later my phone rung, waking me up. It was a number I haven't seen in a while. I picked up. "Mom, what do you want?" I rasped

"It's your sister."

"What!?" I asked, now fully awake.