0.4

"And you keep on falling, baby, figure it out"

I woke up once again with a groan. I felt someone laying next to me, I don't even remember shit from last night other than coming to Mitchels party with Keith and flirting with Mitchel. I laid there for a few minutes trying to ignore the pain in my head. I finally opened my eyes and saw Mitchel, I guess I crashed with him for the night. I got up and noticed I wasn't wearing what I had on when I arrived. I heard Mitchel groan but didn't pay much mind to it. I went to his bathroom, searching his medicine cabinets in hopes of finding some pain medication. I finally found a bottle of ibuprofen and took 3 pills. I then grabbed the mouthwash, poured some in my mouth, swished it around, and spit it out. I went back into the bedroom to find Mitchel sitting on his phone. He looked up at me with a smile. "You made me sleep!" He laughed. "Huh?" I was confused as to why he said that.

"I never sleep more than 3 hours but somehow I managed to sleep the whole night with you here." He explained.

"Oh shit for real? I guess my energy is so amazing it lulled you to sleep."

"Yeah-" my stomach growled, cutting off his sentence.

"You should get some food. I'm sure Clinton cooked something."

"Good cause i'm starving."

I grabbed my purse out of a chair in the room and stuffed the dress I wore last night in the bag. I followed Mitchel downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Christian and Clinton sitting at the breakfast bar. Christian looked over and saw me and a smile appeared on his face. "If it isn't the only one in this place that can beat me in cod." He boasted. "Sorry to say it but all of you are just trash. You're not used to someone as good as me." I grinned. "So what's the deal, are you like Mitchel's girlfriend or something?" Clinton spoke up intimidatingly. "No she's not but if she was would that be a problem?" Mitchel spoke up, defending me. "Look Clinton, the intimidating older brother thing wouldn't work on me anyways, you look like a big teddy bear." I joked. "I do not!" Clintons questioning demeanor falling quickly and becoming one of amusement. "You do!" I disagreed. "Yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes jokingly. I grabbed some bacon off the counter and began to eat. I decided that my stay was past due so I said my farewells and began out the door. Mitchel followed me. "I hope you know you aren't getting your clothes back, they're pretty comfortable." I smirked.

"You look better in them anyways." He replied

"Yeah, I know, that's why they're mine now."

"You can pay me back though."

"And how exactly am I supposed to do that?" I questioned.

"By letting me take you to dinner."

"Alright, fine." I smiled

"Be ready by nine."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye, sweetheart."

I got in my car and drove off, heading back to my house. When I got there I went back to sleep for the next three hours, when I woke up I was hungry. I went into my kitchen and opened my fridge, trying to decide what to cook. I decided to make some jerk chicken. Once I was done cooking I watched a movie while I ate. I checked the time and it was now around 5pm. I decided to clean up my house a bit and then get ready. After 2 hours of lazily cleaning my house I decided to get ready. I hopped in the shower, letting the stream calm any lingering nerves. I lathered my body in soap making sure I was clean. I then stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me and I walked into my closet rummaging through it for an outfit. I settled on a black and white graphic tee, a pair of black jeans as well as my white converse, I got dressed and did my lipstick because I didn't feel like applying much makeup today. I checked the time and it was nearly nine. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and headed downstairs. I sat on my couch, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram til I heard my doorbell ring. I went to get the door and there was Mitchel with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He handed them to me with a smile. "Aw, how cute." I said as I put them in a vase on the table near the door. "You ready?" He asked. "Yep." I responded as I stepped out of my house and locked the door.

We got in his car and he drove to this nice restaurant. We made our way to the table he had reserved. We looked at our menu for a few minutes until the waiter came. I ordered a penne alla vodka while Mitchel ordered Steak with a side of mashed potatoes and a bottle of red wine. The waiter came back with a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass, then sitting the bottle in the center of our table and walking away. "You know, I didn't take you for the romantic type, braid boy." I smirked as I took a sip from my glass. He smiled " I haven't even had braids since the night I first met you!" He defended.

"Good, keep it that way! They shouldn't have been in your head anyways."

We kept talking and making jokes until the food arrived. We began to eat our food but also upkeep the conversation. I found us bonding more and more as the night grew older. I thought about how if we weren't outside that venue I wouldn't be having this dinner. I'm always thinking about the what if's. I shook the thought out. "What's on your mind?" Mitchel asked as he grabbed my hand. "Nothing much." I smiled reassuringly. He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it "I think I might just be falling for you." He grinned. I smiled in response.  

The food was absolutely amazing. We ordered a mini crepe cake and shared it. Once our meal was over he paid and we left the restaurant. We agreed to go back to my place and just chill. We pulled up and I got out of the car "go ahead, I'm right behind you." He told me as he began to reach in his backseat for something. "Okay, don't take too long." I responded

I walked up the stairs to my porch and saw someone sitting there.

"What the hell are you doing here?"